Preference•What They Do When Another Guy Touches You

THANKS FOR 500 READS...AND 600! I started writing this one with 500 reads and finished with 600 so I'll thank you guys for both :)

Payton
He screamed a long string of curses at him before flipping him off and pushing him, only stopping when you pulled him back. You were worried he would get arrested for assaulting someone when all they did was touch your butt. You thought it something small, but it made Payton really mad. It scared you when he started screaming at the guy, and when he realized you were scared of him and not the other guy, he burst into tears and hugged you. Apologizing, he told you how much he loved you, and you kissed him.

Noen
He started blushing furiously as he told the other guy to back off, stammering over his words in fear because the other guy was a lot larger. When the other guy started to call you terrible names, Noen started to shove him. Griffin and Anthony weren't far away, so Griffin helped Noen while Anthony pulled a shaken up and crying you away. When you saw Noen alone later, he wouldn't stop hugging you or holding your hand at dinner.

Chase H.
You better believe he beat the other guy's face in. When he saw you with a guy's hand in your pants and you frozen up, he pushed him to the ground, kicked him a bit so he couldn't get up, and then beat the crap out of him. You called some of the boys to pull Chase off in fear he would kill him. You had to calm him down back in the hotel room, and once he wasn't angry anymore, he started to make sure you were okay after the incident. He always walked with his arm around you after that if you guys were out in public.

Anthony
He pulled him off of you, pushed him against the wall with his hand around the other guy's neck, and threatened to kill him if he came near you ever again. The other guy quickly scrambled off. You stood there, frozen and shaking. He quickly wrapped his arms around you tightly, whispering to you that you were okay now, and took you back to your shared house to let you take a bath and drink tea, which calmed you. You guys stayed in and cuddled, which he enjoyed very much.