Oneshot•Anthony Reeves•Fight

Summary: Anthony gets in a fight at a party with Ashlyn's, his girlfriend's, ex-boyfriend.

Ashlyn POV
"Fight!" I hear being chanted from the main room. I decide to head that way to look for Anthony because I haven't seen him for a little bit.
"Ant?" I call out as I search through the crowd. I can't find him, but I spot one of my friends, so I make my way over to her. "Hey. Have you seen Anthony? I can't find him."
"You should turn around," she laughs. I'm confused for a second before I turn around and see Anthony in the middle of the circle, blood dripping down his face as he lands multiple punches on Mike, a guy I used to date.
"Anthony!" I yell even though I know he won't be able to hear me. I push my way into the crowd until I get in the middle. "Anthony, stop it!" I grab the arm that he's been swinging with and try to get him off.
"Ash, let me go!" he grumbles, pulling his arm back and landing another punch in Mike's face.
"Anthony!" I scream, trying to pull him off. He stops to wipe the blood off of his face, but Mike takes the advantage and pushes him off, landing another few swings on him. I start trying to pull Mike off instead, but he gets up and pushes me back against the wall of the crowd.
"Anthony, stop it!" he mocks as he pushes me back again. Then, he leans close to my ear. "That's what you said to me that night, too."
"Get off of her!" Anthony roars, pulling Mike away and throwing him back against the wall. He hits the floor in a barely-conscious heap. Anthony runs back to me. "Are you alright?"
"I'm fine. Let's get you home." I grab his hand, and we make our way through the crowd and out to his car down the street. "You have got blood all over your face, Ant. Why would you do that?"
"I didn't like the way he was talking about you," Anthony grumbles after he starts driving off.
"That doesn't mean you can get in a fight with him," I say with a sigh, rubbing my forehead.
Anthony's hand comes over and rests on my thigh. "I'm sorry, babe. I won't get in anymore fights, alright?"
I nod. "Alright." We rest in a comfortable silence until we get back to his house and get out of the vehicle. "Let's get inside and get you cleaned up," I say as we start walking up to the front door.
"Okay, babe." Anthony unlocks the door and lets us in. I take his hands and lead him into the bathroom, where he leans back against the counter.
"You got some good swings in on him," I tell Anthony. He starts laughing as I dab at the blood on his face with a washcloth.
"Yeah."
"Now be quiet and let me fix my baby up," I tell him. He smiles and stops talking as I keep wiping the blood off his face, then hold an ice pack up against his temple.
"Thanks. That feels good," Anthony whispers with his eyes closed.
"Yeah. We can load you up with some medicine before you fall asleep," I tell him. He gives a small nod in response.
"My head really hurts, babe," Anthony mumbles. I sigh and readjust the ice pack, then place a kiss on his other temple.
"I love you."
He smiles. "Love you, too, Ashlyn."