WHAT IS THIS?!

"Computer! Analyze me again!"

     "No. I already told you the atmosphere here is not laced with the same chemicals as the atmosphere around the ship. Therefore you no longer are short in stature. You grew. It's part of growing up here on this planet."

     "But I don't like it. This is ridiculous. Ridiculous, I say!"

     "Well, suck it up, Zim. Someone is at the door."

     "Video footage of the front door. Now!"

     "Of course, sir."

     The screen came to life with a moving picture. The front door cam was picking up someone who's been a scourge on my side since I came to live on this miserable planet.

     "Dib. Nothing in hand this time. That I see."

     "Scanners indicate that he has nothing on him remotely weapon like. Knome cannons?"

     "Zim? Get out here. I need to have a word with you."

     "No, I shall handle this myself."

     "Want me to come with?"

     "Yes. Come along Gir. I don't trust you alone down here."

     "Hurray."

     "Can I come too?"

     "Fine. Hurry up and take over the robot I made you, computer."

     "Yes!!"

     Why is Dib coming over here? Like I said, I am well known by the government. They don't care
Well, I guess he doesn't know that. What an idiot. He doesn't know a lot of the things that I know. Like the fact that he was created in a lab as an experiment by his father. His sister as well. That his father's memory was erased by the government so that he wouldn't try to leave. Men in black described it best. What a weird movie thing.

     "And here we are. Now what does this idiot earthling want?"

     "Your disguise, Zim."

     "Right, Gir. The stupid eyes. Woo."

     Still can't believe that this sad of an excuse of a disguise did enough so people didn't know I was an alien. How feeble of a mind do these earthlings have?

     "Dib. What are you doing here in my domain?"

     "I came to talk with you. Uh... why haven't you schemed over anything... wow you've grown."

     "Indeed. Long story short, I've adapted to the environment around me."

     "Is this another scheme?"

     "How am I suppose to use this taller thing as a scheme?"

     "I dont know."

     "No. And to answer your question, I haven't schemed because I have no reason to."

     "So, why can't you just leave then?"

     "Where am I going to go, dib'n'dumb? My home is gone."

     "It was your fault."

     "If you're going to be like that, just leave."

     "Wait, who are those guys in suits that come over here all of the time?"

     "Don't worry about it. It's not your problem."

     "But-"

     "Dib, go away. Why are you asking about schemes?"