Hurtle One

"Here. All of the information I could get on the little rat."
"This is perfect. Thank you. I will see to it that this is handled promptly."
"Are you sure about this, Zim?"
"No."
"We both are."
"Indeed. We have a plan to handle the upcoming doom day. Now we both want to take an opportunity to put this dirt bug in his place."
"Dirt bug?"
"Dirt worm is reserved for you, Dib-Stink."
"You two weird me out. And yet it is admirable."
"Thank you, Tak. There he is."
Steven Botwat was a fairly short male, about my height and fat. He was standing next to Gaz, talking to her with a stupid smirk on his face.
"Okay, I am going. That is a lot of information on him."
"You and I both know that the irken race has ways."
"That is very true, Zim the dim."
"Quiet."
"I hate how you two are getting along."
"Common goal."
"Exactly. Don't worry, Dib-stink. You are still my favorite human."
"Good. I better be."
"I'm going now."
"Good luck."
"I do not need luck, human welp. I just hope that this works."
For the passed two days, we all have been coming up with a plan to ensure protection for when that stupid ship lands. Tak and I found time to figure out a plan to get Gaz to change her mind. We came down to one plan. It starts with the male that started it all.
"He's back."
Hmm?
One of those disgustingly human blondes are talking to Dib. They look agitated at him.
"You got a problem?"
"Gross, so the rumors are true. You're actually dating that mutated freak?"
"Just because you're a girl, Lauren, doesn't mean I won't hit you!"
Hmm?
Ah! Dib has my hand. Why does Dib have my hand? Calm down, Zim. You can handle this.
"What happened, Dib-Stink?"
"Don't worry about it, Zim."
I heard what she said. I suppose her words have never had an effect on me. But it's nice to have him with me.
"Zim stop watching and get out of sight. Gaz will see you."
"Right."
"Hey, fat boy!"
"Huh? Who are you?"
"This is Tak, dude. Tak, this is-
"Steven Twat."
"It's Botwat."
Twat is a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious. Take out the 'Bo' and you have what you are. Fascinating."
"What?"
"You can't talk to him like that."
"Oh, I sure can, Gaz. Oh, how about I call him a hypocrite. I bet I could research your family, Twat, and find a long line of hypocrites. What a waste of valuable space on this miserable rock."
"What are you talking about, weirdo?"
"I'm talking about the fact that you hate people for the decisions that they make and who they love. Even for those that I despise, I still admire the love that they have for one another."
"I assume that you are referring to her brother."
"I am."
"Being gay is wrong."
"And yet being a huge admirer of the shoe stomping, guitar playing male country singer, Blake Shelton is always okay."
"Being a fan is different then loving someone."
"Oh it is, is it? Did you know that there is also a difference between a casual fan and an obsessed fan."
"What are you talking about?"
"Do you recall scribing on the inner cover of you history book, and I'm saying word for word; Blake Shelton is my one night stand. Sound about right?"
"Um, I-"
"Or how about; Blake Shelton is the one man I would go crooked for. Written in your math book."
"It's wrong. I may talk about it, but I-"
"Would never act on it. Most dead beliefs talk about focusing on your own wrong doings before you focus on others. Even most cults talk about that. If it's so wrong then you have a lot to right."
"Shut up."
"Seems like I struck a nerve. Over all, you have no right to judge others by the decisions you make when you really only told others that to get them to focus more on you."
"Th-That is not true."
"Oh really? Jilie!"
Jilie. She had a major crush on Victor, the school super sport ball player. Steven has a strong emotion for a lot of female humans here, not just Gaz.
"Yes?"
"Wasn't he the one that told you that you were not beautiful enough for your former crush, whatever his name was?"
"Yes."
"Are you two not socializing about that big school dance in march?"
"Prom? Yeah."
"Steven, you offered to take her to a dance last year after you told her this and she said yes. Only because she felt like she deserved nothing better than a puny little ameba."
"You-You have no-"
"Belinia."
The girl that had the name similar to an eating disorder here on earth. Dispite her name she seems fairly attractive. For a female human.
"Yeah?"
"You had a feeling for Tiffany. And he ridiculed you. But since men don't attract you, when he asked you out you said no."
"Well I-I-"
"It is okay to be honest."
"Y-Yes."
"So you were happy and then this puny dustswell told you that your happiness was bad? That rule kept you from this. Just so you know, it's not a law to like the same sex. Screw the nasty society that you live in. Try and be happy."
"Awe, thank you."
"And lastly, Gaz."
"What?"
"Any formal crush you had on anyone, he discouraged. That sound about right?"
"No."
"Daniel Hosen."
"He had never touched a game."
"Did you fact check that, Gaz? Daniel!"
"What?"
"What championship did you participate in last year?"
"South America's continent wide gaming championship."
"You came in what place?"
"Second."
"Tommy Shizel. I heard a rumor that you, in fact, were into the same sex."
"I am not."
"He's not?"
That was Gaz's voice.
"You are not as trustworthy as you seem, Steven. You have done an awful lot of lying and deceiving. I wanted to set this all right. Good day, to all of you."
Wow, the silence. That is amazing.
"Come on, we shall covein in the lunch room."
"Why?"
"We discussed that the lunch room is where we shall meet. Now quickly, Dib-Stick, before she sees us."
"Alright. I'm right behind you."
"Good."
With that said, I took off, pulling him with me through the sea of high skoolers.
Not very many students were in there. Not important, I suppose.
"I see her."
"Oh good. Why must I be so short?"
"I like your size."
"Shut up."
"I must inform you two of something."
"She's suppose to say that. Walk with us to class, and tell us, Tak."
Should be an interesting day from now on.

Dudes, issue. I'm stuck. I know how I want this to end, but I've hit a small bump. Don't worry, friends, followers, and aliens, I will start this up again as soon as I can.

~Gabbi