Absolute PAIN!

"Bro?!"
     Great. Gaz is home. Oh my gosh, here comes the riticule.
     I got up from my desk and went downstairs to see not one, but two bodies on the couch. One had her nose in a game on the tv while the other one watched.
     "What do you want, Gaz?"
     "I have a friend over."
     "I can see that. Hello, Tak. I see you're still into goth wear."
     "Hello, Dib. I see you're still a dork. Where is your partner?"
     "At his house."
     "Isn't it the tradition that people move in with eachother once they develop a form of relationship?"
     "For adults, yes. As you can tell, I'm not an adult. Now why don't you two continue on with your date, I'll be in my room."
     "It's not a date. Idiot."
     "Oh really. And why is that?"
     "It's wrong to date someone of the same gender."
     "Just because you never see it doesn't mean it's wrong. You are-"
     "Sir!"
     Huh?
     "Gir, you can't keep breaking through windows. It's getting expensive."
     "It's Zim! He needs help!"
     "What? Where is he?"
     "In the living room. I put Kenny away so that you can go over there and-"
     "I hear monkey screaming."
     If he put Kenny away, who was the monkey chimp thing running this direction.
     The monkey ran over and climbed onto Gir, where he sat on his head.
     "Wow, that monkey really likes you."
     "Shut up, Gaz. Gir, let's move. We might have to take him to the hospital."
     "Yes sir."
     Damn it all to hell. What could possibly be happening now?
     I followed Gir to Zim's and as I ran in, i found Zim bent over, grabbing his waist.
     "Oh my gosh, Zim, what's the matter?"
     "My Squeedlyspooch. Something inside of it is making me burn."
     "Alright, come on. Let's get you to the hospital."
     "The almighty Zim does not require-ow... oh no. I feel like I am about to explode."
     "Then let me help you, dumb ass."
     "Fine, Dib the human can help the almighty Zim."
     "Na, now I want a hear a please."
     "Nonsense, you dirt worm-ow. Okay fine. Please. Ouch my Squeedlyspooch."
     He suddenly collapsed to the floor in the featle position, eyes closed, an expression of pain written all over his face.
     "What's wrong with-"
     I immediately looked away from Zim and glared up at the person speaking.
     "Gaz, I have had up to here with your attitude. You hound on him or me and sometimes both. Situation is dire and I don't want you around it. Now leave me alone and go back home. I have someone to help."
     I looked briefly at Tak, who stood beside her with this look of confusion on her face before scooping up Zim.
     "Gir, meet us there."
     "Yes, sir."
     "Without the monkey."
     "Right. Go back to your room, Kenny."
     He has his own room? Not important.
     "Computer!"
     "What?"
     "What happened?"
     "He was cleaning when he started complaining about a mild pain in his Squeedlyspooch. Then it went downhill from there."
     "Alright, we're going. Security on, please."
     "Security set, gnomes at the ready."
     "Tak, Gaz, go away."
     "I would like to see what is wrong with Zim. Might I come with? I have to prepare for this."
     "No, but I can get you the information if you would like."
     "Fine."
     "I'll be home later. Not that you care, Gaz."
     With that said, I tranferred Zim over to one arm, where he laid his head on my shoulder, and then I grabbed the remote and put the address in. But before I hit the teleport button, I made sure that we were to land inside the facility. Zim didn't have his disguise on.
     "Whoa, you came out of-"
     "I teleported. Listen, Zim needs medical help right away."
     "I'll inform the medical unit along with his agent."
     He walked over to the elevator and used his key card, opening for me.
     "Thank you."
     "My Squeedlyspooch, human. Why must it hurt?"
     "I don't know, Zim. But I promise you that we will find out. Just breathe."
     "I am!"
     "Whoa, you need to calm down."
     "Sorry. It just hurts."
     "I understand."
     I hope this has nothing to do with the new organs that he is growing.
     The elevator doors opened and I was immediately bombarded with doctors, who took Zim out of my arms and immediately whisked him away. That didn't happen before.
     Luckily I recognized one of those doctors or I wouldn't have trusted the situation at all.
     "Dib, what happened?"
     "I don't know, 234, I was at home. Gir came and got me. The computer said that he had been complaining about a pain inside but it suddenly got worse. It got so bad, he could no longer stand. I-"
     "Sir, we have Tak coming in, but we have an unauthorized person as well."
     "Great. Let me handle this. He should be down the emergency hallway."
     "Okay, thanks."
     I found the hallway and immediately, I saw two nurses, one human, the other looked like a pink irken with blue eyes and no pak on the back of her scrubs.
     "That has to be his room."
     I ran to the door and peered through the window to see the nurse and the doctor I was familiar with standing over him. Zim looked annoyed, yet mildly terrified.
    Okay here we go.
     "Why did you just take off with Zim? I brought him here to be-"
     "Calm down. We have a hunch and that is why we have Nurse Danusa in here. Now please le-"
     "No! Let him stay."
     "Zim. Manners."
     "Please."
     "Thank you."
     "Hmm, alright. Can you handle having him this close, Zim? My husband told me that you-"
     "Yes."
     "It's alright with me. What about you doctor?"
     "Fine. Up here. We have to get a visual for Danusa so we have to-"
     "Do you really think this is a good idea, Doc? What will this do to his head?"
     "I don't want to do this, Dib, but Zim has to see what is going on. I know what it is. but I can't show you all with my abilities. I need actual equipment for that."
     "I'm being called to room seventeen. Sorry."
     "Alright, Doctor Grace. Danusa, explain the process while I get it ready."
     "Right. Zim, we have to shove a small camera and feeder into your... Squeedlyspooch through your bogglesnatch. Alright?"
     "Will it hurt?"
     "Not anymore than what you're going through right now."
     "It'll be okay, snot socket. Promise."
     "Fine, I shall participate in whatever is- ow!"
     Ouch. I didn't think I was close enough to his bedside that he could grab my hand. Ow, ow, ow!