What Else Can Go Wrong?

I hate homework. Oh my gosh. I mean it's easy, I'm basically done. I just feel like it's a waste of time. I mean this is stuff I've known for a long time, but will they give me more advanced stuff? No. And only because they don't want the extra work. I hate it so much!
     hmm? Someone is knocking on-Zim?
     Zim was at my window with this silent flyer thing knocking on it.
     "Zim, what are you doing out this late."
     "Zim wanted to see Dib. Why does it matter? Am I not allowed to want to see Dib?"
     "No, you can. I just wasn't expecting a visit."
     "What are you even doing up, Dib-Stink? This is the time for humans to sleep."
     "Just finishing up my homework I got while I'm suspended."
     "How long is Dib out of school?"
     "Until tuesday."
     "Oh."
     "Why?"
     "Zim does not want to go to school if Dib the human will not be there."
     "Well you technically have the option to do that. Are you going to come in or what?"
     "Right."
     He flew in and his wings disappeared into his pak as his feet made contact with the floor.
     "How did it go with Tak?"
     "As you probably could imagine. Agent 234 told me that he's never wanted to blast an alien in the face until he met Tak."
     "He didn't want to kill you?"
     "No he did. But he didn't want to shoot me. He wanted a slow death for me. Now he can tolerate me."
     "Ah. Sounds-"
     Ah!"
     "Whoa. What? Keep it down, I don't need you waking up my dad."
     "Shut up. What is Dib wearing?"
     "Uh, clothes. They are called boxers."
     "Underwear. I should not see them. They are supposed to be under the clothes that you wear."
     "I sleep in my underwear, usually. And I wasn't expecting a visitor."
     "O-Oh."
     "Don't like seeing all the extra skin, Alien?"
     I looked up from my homework and saw him blushing. I think. I've never seen him blush before. A dark green hue fell on his cheeks as he stared at me.
     "What? What's wrong?"
     "Put some clothes on!"
     "No!"
     "Zim demands it!"
     "MiB told you to cut back on the yelling. You are gonna get me in trouble."
     "Right. But please put some clothes on."
     "Huh? I don't understand the problem with-"
     "Please."
     Hmm? He looks different now. He's turned dark green. All of him turned dark green.
     "A-Alright. I'll put on some actual clothes. Calm down. It's okay."
     I grabbed a t-shirt from my drawer along with some shorts and then looked back at Zim.
     "Zim? You are shaking."
     "Zim does not understand, filthy little human."
     "Do you need to sit down?"
     "No!"
     "Dib?"
     I knew he would wake up. At least he didn't barge in.
     "Yeah dad?"
     "Look I understand that kids will be kids and such but I need your boyfriend to quiet down. I must get proper sleep to properly explore the neverending possibilities of science tomorrow."
    He is way too okay with all of this.
     "Right dad. Sorry."
     "Next time, go to his home."
     "Got it."
     "Sorry."
     "It's quite Alright, Zim. Just keep it down."
     Oh my gosh, that was a strange thing to occur. Why is my dad so okay with this? I mean it's cool and all but I thought that he would worry because I'm apparently gay and my boyfriend is here. Maybe that's just my thought process.
     "Zim, are you-"
     "I would no recommend touching me right now, human."
     "You do not look alright. Maybe you should go home."
     "I need to call agent 234. But I can do that tomorrow. I would rather not go home."
     "Alright. Well sit down at least."
     What? Not on the floor.
     "What's wrong with sitting on my bed? It's a bed. It's not like you need sleep."
     "I know."
     "Get off the floor. You want my office chair instead?"
     "Yes."
     "Alright. I'll work on the rest tomorrow. I need to get some sleep anyways. You know, you can lay down with me if ya want."
     "Maybe later, puny little earth worm."
     "I'm taller than you."
     "You will always be Zim's puny little dirt worm."
     "And you will always be my alien scum. Night."
     I hate sleeping in clothes. They are so uncomfortable to wear in bed. I even struggled while I was resting with Zim at the MiB base. Ugh. I wonder what has Zim all upset. Or acting differently and turning different shades of green. Blushing is one thing, and I get that. But full body color change. His gloves aren't on and I saw that even his hands have turned a dark green. What would prompt him to turn that color?
     "Hmm?"
     I suddenly feel unsafe.
     Opening my eyes I found myself staring at two magenta ovals looking back.
     "Can I help you?"
     "No."
     "Do you need something?"
     "Not particularly."
     "Zim, what's up? You don't seem like yourself."
     "I don't know and I don't why this is happening. This is knew to me, and believe it or not, earthling, but I am at least three hundred earth years old. I have never noticed this as-as an issue."
     "I see. This must be a new thing since you've adapted to life on this. Earth."
     "Then you should know what this is."
     "If I had seen it... wait, are you some kind of bug or lizard?"
     "Somewhat of a combination."
     "Oh my gosh. I think I got it. I need you to first get off my bed."
     "Right."
    Goodnight, if this is what I think it is, him or I could be in trouble.
    "Gir."
    "You have to shout his name. He does not-"
    "Reporting for... hey. The window is closed."
    "Geez, you are as loud as Zim."
    I ran to the window and let Gir in before slamming it shut.
     "What do you need, sir?"
     "I need you to send a message to the doctor who took care of Zim. I need to speak with her."
     "They should have gotten you a call watch."
     "Not yet. I don't get that yet."
     "Then you can't contact her."
     "Can you, then."
     "I could. I can also access the results of his blood work and x-rays, along with any notes she took."
     "Wonderful."
     "Uh... dirt worm? I love bothering people and all but I don't like these feelings"
     "A way to deter these feelings, maybe, is to put this headset on and listen to calm music."
     "And you won't kill Zim?"
     "What? No. Why would I... nevermind. Come on."
     "Fine. Zim will trust Dib'n'dum."
     "Thank yo-hey."
     "Ha!"
     "Shh."
     "Right."
     With that said, he slid on the headset and I started this piano medley thing before looking back at Gir.
     "Call agent 234."
     "Calling agent 234."
     Oh geez. This could be bad for me.