What Could Go Wrong

"Everyone ready? Everyone in place? Tak, in place?"
     "I am ready, Dib."
     "In postition, Zim?"
     "Yes, dirt worm, I am."
     "Gir, Dad, Gaz? You three in position as well as Vid and agent 234 and 465?"
     I got okays from everyone when the alarm sounded. The alarm meant that there was someone close to the earth's atmosphere. This is when Agent Uno will try to reach out to the ship.
     "Here we go."
     Zim was standing with me, Tak was in the spaceship room, prepared to launch. Gaz was standing with dad and Vid.
     I watched as the screen lit up and this big animal with cat like features was staring back at Vid, looking fairly angry.
     "Are you the one in charge of this alien operation?"
     "Yes. You look like Clarence."
     "I am the general of the rooper army. We have Intel that you are allowing an irken to stay here on your planet, is that correct?"
     "Yes. The last known irken in existence. He's seeking refuge on our planet. We allow any non-hostile species to stay here in disguise."
     "Irkens do nothing but destroy planets."
     "Zim!"
     Here we go.
     Zim left my side and went to Vid.
     "What, you dumb earthling? I was busy."
     "Say hello to-"
     "I do not care. I was trying to help reserve agent Membrane handle a minor situation."
     "You!"
     "What, rooper?"
     "I know you are here to destroy this planet."
     "You glorpsnot eating trashnoy. If I destroy this planet, where would I go?"
     "Your race is nothing but vindictive and evil monsters."
     "I do not have to take this from you, snaggleworp."
     That word made the guy gasp right before glaring at Zim.
     "You will be the doom of this race."
     "How? I plan on doing nothing."
     "Whay do you mean, general? And why have you approached our planet in this warship?"
     "You don't know?"
     "I try to give every situation the benefit of the doubt."
     "You have five minutes to get that thing off of your planet before we destroy your entire planet."
     "What? That is not fair."
     "Agent Membrane. Back to your controls."
     "No. You can't send him away. I love him, dammit."
     "You can find another."
     "How about the fact that I don't want another."
     "Five minutes. Thst is all you will get. The count down starts now."
     He's still listening. Stupid satellites.
     "Zim, come on, we can figure something out."
     "Silly flesh sack."
     "What?"
     "You spent years protecting your planet from me when I was trying to destroy it. We all must make sacrifices for the sake of others. This is my sacrifice for you, dirtworm, and your miserable rock."
     "It will be miserable when you're gone."
     "You'll get through it. Now I must go."
     Everything is going to plan.
     I followed after Zim but stopped at the hallway and then circled back and stood at the entrance.
     "Zim is in position and ready for take off. Tak? Ready?"
     "I have what I need. I know that I leave when he leaves."
     "Right. Good. All according to plan. Your ship disguised?"
     "Yes."
     "Even better."
     I ran to the branch off control room and sat down on the chair. I had visual of Tak and Zim. Tak was in her ship, a magenta glow surrounding her as she waited and Zim was climbing into his ship.
     "Can you two hear me?"
     "Yes."
     "Affirmative, Dirtworm."
     "Good. Zim, are your systems linked so that you can stay in contact."
     "Yes."
     "Good. Tak?"
     "Yes, the link is there on both ends."
     I listened as Zim turned on his air craft. Tak turned on hers moments later. They both looked somewhat stressed. Both of their antennae were flat against their heads. 
     I can understand, though. The safety of our planet lies on their shoulders.
     "We are ready for take off. Dropping call now."
      They both have to so that the troopers don't find out that I'm tracking them. But I still had visual on them in a sense. I could track the destination they were heading to.
     I heard the door open as Zim left the atmosphere and looked over to see Gaz. Dad and Agent Uno were right behind her.
     "Agent 397 is watching the command area. Is everything going to plan?"
     "Yes, sir."
    "Good. Gaz, stay with your brother. Aluthra, come with me. We must prepare weapons if this all goes south."
     "Splendid idea, Vid. Children, call us if you need us."
     "Got it, dad."
     She is stressed. She is feeling this. All of this. We all are, I'm sure, but I know she's stressing Tak's safety, and the fact that she hasn't really talked to her since that incident at school.
     "Gaz, you okay?"
     "What the hell do you think?"
     "I'm just asking."
     "Nope, not okay. I hate this. What is even happening right now?"
     "Alright, so that giant red light? That is the rooper ship. That purple light is Tak, and that green one is Zim. He's moving rather slow. Of course we don't want him to get too far."
     "Are you on call with either of them?"
     "No. We don't want them picking up the call."
     "Right. Success rate seem high right now?"
     "Yes. Oh, Tak made it."
     I said that into the mic on my headset but I also looked at Gaz as I said it. To ensure that she knew That Tak made it without a problem
     "Keep on eye on her. We aren't worried for Zim yet."
     "Got it."
     "Uh, Dib?"
     "What?"
     "Why is Zim stopping?"
     "I told him that... if something bad was happening, he needed to stop... He and Tak are always linked. Shit."
     "What?"
     "the purple dot is moving. Why is the purple dot moving?"
     "Her ship can't move that slow, can it?"
     "I'm gonna call Zim... He's coming back? Why the hell is he turning back?!"
     "That's not a good sign."
     "Zim! Come in, Zim!"
     "To busy to talk. Tak is in trouble, human."
     "What? Hello? Hello?! Son of a bitch."
     "Dib, the purple light is gone."
     "What? They must have thought it was their ship and someone left it out. Her ship did have a disguise on it."
     "But Tak should know that she can get her ship right before it all falls apart."
     "There's something going on inside that we can't see. I can't call her. I feel like that would do more harm than good. Come on. We're taking my ship. I got someone I need to pick up."
     "Alright."