Everything at Once

"No! Fix it!"

"I'm not the inventor, you are."

"I can't deal with this!"

"Calm down. It's a simple feeling. Find a reason to hate him again."

"But how am I suppose to-"

"Someone is at the door."

"Camera, now!"

"Yes sir."

Dib again! Arg! All day he's been pestering me. In every class that I have with him, in all of those stupid passing periods and even during lunch. Stupid child. I've been able to avoid him in a crowd of people but now I can't. Ridiculous.

"Gir!"

"Yes sir!"

"Answer the door!"

"Okie dokie."

"Stop saying that!"

"Not gonna happen."

"I hate this miserable place."

The door opened up and I heard Gir day something but... no response.

To Gir.

"Zim!"

"Ah!! Sweet mother of the Carsolon people!"

"What? Is that an alien race?"

"What do you want, Insolent human?!"

"I have questions and I know that you've been avoiding me all day because you know it and don't want to answer any of it!"

One of the minor reasons.

"Should I activate the gnomes?"

"Whoa. Is that the computer?"

"Don't touch him."

"Yeah. Don't touch me."

"I thought the computer ran the whole house."

"This is a mobile version of him with up to sixteen Hours of power when he's away from the house."

"When he's not around, does the house shut down?"

"Of course not, idiot. It's main function is powered by the power grid."

"Wow, so cool."

"I thought you knew all of this?"

"I may have at some point. So are there more aliens on this planet?"

"Yeah. You can kind of tell but over half of the population on this planet are what you would consider to be aliens."

"I knew it!"

"I'm calling glorpsnot on that."

"Glorpsnot?"

"A Glorp is an alien who eats everything. Their planet constantly produces food for the glorps like it knows. It's both fascinating and discusting. Actually it might be related to the excretions of the creatures that keeps the planet well and flourishing."

"Gross."

"And I can't answer a whole lot. A lot of things are secret about this facility. And I don't want to be on the wrong side now that I am the last known irken here."

"I see. That explains some of your behavior change."

"Huh? Behavior change?"

"You seem a bit more depressed."

"What is this depressed thing you are referring to? What is the meaning of the word?"

"It's a deep sadness."