I'm Gonna Kill Him

"There, we put our ships back to their original fixed states."
"I would have won, Mush."
"Over my irken body."
"We can..."
"Stop it, you two."
After I told them to clean up their ships and make them ships again instead of robot things, I found dad. He had just finished pulling data and were now waiting for information.
"Dib, look."
"Hmm?"
I followed Zim's gaze and saw Tak staring at Gaz with wide eyes.
"Yo, Tak, you good?"
"No, we must wrap this up and soon. Dirt worm adult, what is the news?"
"Well, with the information he provided for us, we've figured out that there are seven entrances outside the main entrance. On top of the entrances, we found out the approximate whereabouts of the cockpit, the weapons controls and main power area. This is important. If we get her in there while Zim leaves and they decide to fire at us despite the fact that he is leaving, she can disable it. You have the piece, correct, Tak."
"I made multiple. Just in case I have to shutdown a huge power source."
"And then we made a bigger one to lower their shield but remain undetected. They won't know their shields are down."
"And of course, we did that too."
"Excellent. Wonderful you two. I am impressed."
"What else did you learn, dad?"
"I've learned a few things. Things nobody knew of this race. Possessive. This race of aliens will try to take things and claim it as their own. If they can't, they will throw a tantrum and try to break or destroy whatever it is."
"Interesting."
"Speaking of tantrums, Everyone go to weapons room. Agent uno and 234 will be there to help you figure out your weaponry. In case plan A falls through. Everyone except Dib."
"Aw, what? What did I do?"
Dammit. This is bull.
There they all go.
"What did I do, dad?"
"Not you in particular."
"Huh?"
"I had to get Zim out of here, knowing how he feels about you, he will not enjoy what I am about to say."
"Will I enjoy what you are about to say?"
"No, but you will handle it a little better."
"Dammit."
"There was a particular reason that I brought up how possessive they can be. And it leads me to believe that there is more than one reason behind him calling that ship over to destroy the earth."
     "Okay. What is it?"
     "Uh, He has feelings for you. And being that Zim won you over first, he got jealous."
     "Are you serious?"
     "Yeah. We have the thought audio along with the visuals to prove it. Hold on."
     "I don't want to see it."
     "To bad, son. You must know what we are getting into."
     Dammit!
     Despite how much I didn't want to, I stood there and waited for the screen to come to life. It did and what stood there was me.
     "Through the eyes of Clarence. Watch and listen."
     "Okay."
     He clicked play and I disappeared for a moment. All that I saw was Clarence looking at his feet.
     "Another fucking note. Great. I am so done with this crap."
     That is something I did say today.
     Clarence's eyes looked away from his feet and he looked at me. I was by my locker knocking a bunch of paper onto the ground in a somewhat angry motion and then I heard a sigh.
     "Dammit. Why must you date such an idiot as that stupid invader. I am way better in quality than him. I should have asked him out when I ran into that one time. Why did you chicken out. Well it won't matter any time soon. Soon this planet will be all but gone. What a shame."
     "What a dick!"
     "Calm down, son."
     "I would have said no to him. I've been to hell and back with Zim. I don't even know this Clarence guy. And you think that because I decided to date, Zim, Clarence went on tantrum mode and now wants to destroy the planet?"
     "One of the main reasons. the other reason would be purely because Zim is a part of a race that he hates by nature. So combine the two and he now has a reason to destroy the planet. In his eyes, anyways."
     "That is the biggest load of crap I've heard of."
     "Dib, son, calm down."
     "I am apparently not allowed to be happy, am I dad? It's almost like life despises my happiness and tries it's damndest to kill my spirits and damage me emotionally. Not kill me specifically, oh no, that wouldn't happen because life would then have no control! This stupid alien creature thing wants to... Ugh! I need to go fucking home. I need to fucking calm down."
     "you need to go to training."
     "I am not going like this. Gir!"
      I could hear his rockets fly towards us and he smashed through the main lab door and landed in front of me.
     "Yes sir?"
     "I'm going fucking home. Watch over Zim and Tak. Make sure they don't get out of hand."
     "Yes, sir."
     "And don't tell them."
     "Of course, sir."
     "Thank you."
     And there he goes.
     "Are you really upset about this?"
     "Yes. I am. Keef is an alien. He attached to Zim, but you don't see him calling his planet damanding help to destroy the planet."
     "That is true."
     "This behavior is not necessary."
     "You really should go home if this is the case. Go on. Come back tomorrow. You can miss school."
     "Thanks."
     With this said I grabbed my teleportation device and set my coordinates for home. Then the scene faded and I landed at home in the front yard.
     "I need to invent something to take my mind off of this. Time to go to the side garage shed thing. I can't believe he did this. Who does Clarence think he is? God? He would be fucking wrong. He's about to meet one, though, if keeps this up. Of course dad chained up the shed. One... Two... Three!"
     I kicked the door on three and it broke immediately, revealing the messy state I left it in.
     "Got an idea for an invention. Should work perfectly."
     Prepare yourself, Clarence. I'm about to reck your fucking world.