2 ~ Respects Not Given It's Earned

My eyes scanned to the clock watching the hand slowly travel around, getting slower with every second.

7 minutes. 7 minutes and I could escape his intense stare that was piercing through my body. I bit down hard on my lip and twirled my hair around my finger, something I had seemed to always do when I felt nervous.

"What do you think of him?" Maya stood in front of my desk, her voice a small whisper as a smirk crept onto her lips.

I think he's a fucking sex god.

"Well he's not bad looking." I stated casually deciding I wasn't going to act bothered by his perfect looks and his intense eyes and his...

"Alissa." Maya giggled. She placed her hand over her mouth as her eyes studied my face. "He's coming over!"

I snapped my head up and mouthed 'fuck' to Maya before she quickly walked back to her desk, leaving me shivering slightly as he confidently strides towards me, his curls bouncing softly with every step.

I diverted my eyes back down to my test tubes pretending to be measuring something out. His presence felt in-front of me making my grip on the tubes tighten as my hands begin to shake. Fuck why does he make me so nervous?

"What are you doing Miss. Brown?" His soft voiced questioned, my eyes scanning up to lay on his that appeared to be glistening under the light.

Oh right answer his question.

"Um the experiment sir." I managed to gasp out breaking eye contact and trapping my lip between my teeth making him inhale deeply.

I felt him bend down slightly, leaning his elbows on my desk so his face was closer to mine, his minty breath fanning my face. "No Alissa you were talking when you weren't supposed to was the correct answer."

Once again everyone's eyes were glued to the two of us, I noticed in particular Sam and Maya wiggling they're eyebrows at me with a smirk. Fuck sake. With that a sudden wave of courage hit over me.

"Well I'm sorry... Sir..." I started leaning closer to his face so our noses were practically touching making his eyes go wide and scan down to my lips then to my boobs as I continued, "It's my mouth and I'm allowed to talk with it when I please!"

His eyes grew dark at my words and he clenched his jaw while standing up from the desk breathing out, causing his tall figure to tower over me. Why the fuck did I say that.

His footsteps echoed around the silent classroom of shocked faces as he walked away from me until his voice sternly relplaced it. "Miss. Brown you will be staying after school for that...until you learn respect." His voice laced with anger as he returned to his seat at his desk before turning to me and slowly shaking his head.

Did I see a the corner of his mouth twitch into a smirk? Shit.

***

*RING RING RING*  the sound of the bell signalling the end of Mr. Jackson's lesson.

I should be happy that I could finally run from the extremely confusing and awkward situation I'd manged to put myself in but no, of course I was the one who had to stay behind and take whatever shit Mr. Jackson was bound to spew...despite a great feeling of dread brewing in my stomach it seemed to be mixed with a strange yet excitable feeling, leaving me incredibly confused...