14 ~ Tease

I smoothed my dress down in the mirror, my eyes scanning over my freshly shaven legs, and up my body which was covered by a tight fitting black dress. I grabbed the curler on the side of my desk to start curling my hair, wrapping the ends loosely around the wand.

It was presentation evening at school and Michael had put me foward for a science award which I was extremely nervous about. Ever since what happened on the camping trip I can't get him off my mind no matter what I do and to be honest I'm not complaining.

"Alissa!"

My body jumped almost burning the side of my neck, my hand immediately yanking the wand away as I turned my head round to Mum who was standing with her hand on her hip in the door way.

"I almost burnt myself!" I scolded, facing back to the mirror and watching her through it rolling her eyes at me and crossing her arms over her chest her eyes landing on my cleavage, that was quite revealed in the dress.

"Alissa you can't wear that!" She moaned, her brows furrowed toehther as she walked into my room and sifted through some more clothes in my wardrobe.

"This is the only nice dress I have!" I whined continuing to curl the last strands of my hair, and combing them through with my fingers.

"Alissa you're going to school! Who are you trying to impress!?"

Oh you have no idea!

"No one mum! I'm ready to go when you are." I replied over enthusiastically, biting on the side of my lip due my endless lies I feed her. I grabbed my bag from my bed and rested it over my shoulder, her head shaking in dissaprovement as she led us out my room.

"Mmm okay Alissa whatever you say." She replied walking down the stairs in front of me, her back turned so I was able to roll my eyes practically out of my skull at her typical mothering attitude.

The car journey to school was spend with Mum ranting endlessly about how short my dress was and that I looked like I was going to a strip club. Her continuous moaning came to a sudden halt and her breath hitched in her throat as she saw Maya and Sam walking across the car park. They're dresses even shorter than mine making her gape widely at them.

"Mum stop!" I scolded her, laughing slightly at over shocked expression as we both got out of the car, my heels tapping against the concrete as I walked round to meet her.

"Sorry! sorry Alissa I just don't want anyone looking at you, but I'm very proud you've been nominated for an award." She  nudged my shoulder, her smile genuine across her face. My own happiness growing as I saw she wasn't disappointed in me for once. She hooked her arm in mine as we entered the school, the bright lights glaring down on all the students dressed up in their dresses and suits.

My eyes of course immediately darting around searching for Michael, until they landed on the back of his curls, but Maya and Sam walked in front of me cutting off my vision as they came over, their faces lighting up.

"Girl!! You look so hot!" Maya complimented holding her arms up to me making me blush and pull my dress down slightly before returning the compliment.

"I'm going to get a drink Alissa." Mum smiled at the three of us before walking away and dissappearing into the sea of students and parents. Immediately, Sam and Maya came either side of me and locked their arms with me and pointed to Michael who still had his back to us.

"He looks so sexy!" Sam drooled, my eyes scanning over his body. His black suit fitting perfectly to his body, his broad shoulders layed perfectly under the blazer and the trousers tightened slightly around his bum. He was wearing black loafers with white socks underneath that were slightly poking out below. Fuck he really did look sexy.