10 ~ Trouble

The sweet smell instantly filling my nose as we walked towards the dining room, my stomach grumbling slightly as I realised how hungry I was.

"Someone's hungry." He teased placing his hand on my grumbling stomach massaging it lightly making me shoot him hard stare which he seemingly found not too terrifying.

"Michael this is no laughing matter, i'll have to eat you if I don't get these pancakes inside me soon." I warn jokingly pointing my finger in his face which he proceeded to bite.

"Hmm I like the sound of that." He whispered in that deep sultry voice that made me weak at the knees and my breathe catch in my throat.

"I bet you do...but unfortunately I'd rather have a pancake stuffed in my mouth at the minute not this." Reaching down to palm him through his sweatpants as I spoke, a smile forming on my face at my sudden confidence.

"Shit girl but whatever have it your way." He replied, a small moan slipping through his lips as I pulled my hand away before slipping it back in his and walking to the table lifting my head up to see his pained expression making me chuckle.

"Are they nearly ready?" I whined impatiently as Michael pulled out my chair for me to sit on, thanking him with a sweet peck on his delicious lips.

"Geez Alissa yeah they're coming now, look." He chuckled nodding his head towards Mandy hurriedly working away in the kitchen stacking a pile of pancakes as high as the empire star building on top of a beautifully engraved silver plate. I watched on intently licking my lips slightly as she drizzled golden syrup over the top, the sauce dripping down the sides of the tower that was practically toppling over.

"Fuck they look amazing." My mouth watering at the sight as Mandy waddled over to us humming a cheerful tune as she went.

"Morning Mr. Jackson, Morning Miss Brown." She chirped placing the pancakes in the center of the table between us before shuffling away back into the kitchen that looked as if a flour bomb had just exploded in it.

"Eat up love." Michael smiled sweetly placing 3 syrup drenched pancakes onto a smaller plate for me and delicately putting it down in front of me, his hand resting on mine momentarily as I thanked him.

I then practically shovelled them down, unable to stop as they were the best pancakes I had ever tasted. Michael laughed as he watched me amused, while he also ate his quickly, licking the corner of his lips to rid of any syrup.

"That was delicious." I spoke for the first time, my mouth still slightly full as I wiped the corner of my lips with the tissue, looking over to him to see his eyes intently trained on mine, his foot rubbing up my leg slightly under the table.

"Just like you baby." He smirked, biting on the side of his lip as his eyes scanned over my face, making me blush and smile lightly at his dirty comment.

"Alissa baby." He muttered, that word making my stomach flip everytime he said it and my face uncomfortabley smile as I brought my eyes back up to his. "As much as I want you to stay forever I don't want your mum worrying about you."

My happiness sunk at his words as he pulled me back to reality after what felt like the best night of my life. He laughed at my obvious disappointment sticking out his bottom sarcastically mimicking mine, making me slap his arm playfully.