34 ~ Birthday Surpise pt.2

"Michael stop!" I giggled as he suddenly lifted up my shirt up and was blowing raspberries onto my belly, causing me to wiggle under him as my hands helplessly pryed at his head. "S-stop!" I choked out, unable to pull his head away, as he continued onto my ticklish skin.

"Boy you really want to play?" I spoke out while he had stopped, his eyebrows knitting together as he watched me smirk again.

"Depends girl...what we playing?" He questioned, his demeanour taking a dramatic turn from goofy and giggling to lustful and full of want.

"Lay down." I demanded pressing a hand to his chest to push him down to lay on the blanket as I crawled over him, kneeling either side of his legs.

"Woah! No Alissa I can't do that." He complained, desperately trying to wiggle away from my body, his hands resting on my hips.

"Oh so you saying you don't want your girlfriend to suck you off on your birthday?" I question tilting my head to the side, my hands finding their way under the bottom of his shirt. My fingers tickling the skin around his belly button, hooking a finger in the waistband of his boxers that sat a little higher than his trousers. He continued to wiggle under me for a second, until his eyes caught mine, they were filled with desperation and he gave up when I started to push my hand further into his waistband.

"Fuck okay!" He hissed through gritted teeth as I ran my hand further up his shirt, which I knew was his sensitive spot. His eyes shutting immediately as his hands hooked onto my hips. I slowly started to move my hips round, resting on his dick which I could feel hardening under me. His hand resting on my upper thigh making my clit throb.

"Alissa baby..." Michael whispered, his eyes still shut and his head rested on the blanket. "Are you sure you want to."

"Michael stop trying to ruin your birthday." I giggled on him, causing him to moan as my body shook against his length making my lip catch between my teeth. His eyes opened for a second and he brought his head up to look at me but it immediately hit back down on the blanket with a groan.

"Don't fucking bite your lip." He whispered, his hands finding there way up my dress and grazing over my sides, leaving goosebumps specked on my skin before I decided to carry on biting the side of my lip.

"Girl you're killing me." He groaned as his hips buckled upwards causing his dick to hit against my womanhood, a small whimper slipping from my lips. An idea entering my head making me smirk, Michael's eyes were still closed from the frustrating pleasure he was in. I continued to slowly grind on his clothed dick before I lifted my dress over my head and unclipped my bra, throwing both off them to the side.

"How about I make you a little more comfortable huh baby?" I cooed reaching for a soft plump cushion, his eyes fluttering open dazily, the alcohol still clearly having an affect on him, his cheeks radiating a cute shade of red.

"Fuck Alissa...you're so fucking beautiful." He moaned, his eyes landing on my bare chest, his head lifting as I hovered over him. His mouth immedialty attaching to my nipples, sucking and rolling them between his teeth causing me to let out a desperate moan, his tongue running over his bottom lip as he pulled away. His Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he gulped causing my insides to flip. God he was sexy.

I carefully shimmied down his body, coming to rest between his legs, his head lifting up from the pillow as he watched me run my hands up his legs, his hand coming to push the hair away from my face. They then retreated, reaching towards the buckle on his trousers and quickly undid them, allowing me to pull his trousers from his toned legs. His bulge evident against the tight restraint of his boxers as his arms rested behind his head, propping himself up.