26 ~ Bathtime

I flinched slightly as I felt pressure over parts of my face. My mind spiralling down from sleep as I focused on the sensation, a smile immediately creeping onto my face. I opened my eyes watching as Michael dotted small kisses over my face, his lips finding mine when he noticed I was awake.

"You're so beautiful when you sleep Alissa." He whispered, nuzzling his face close to mine so the tips of our noses were touching, while he brought his arm around me and pulled me closer under the covers.

"Don't lie!" I laughed, pointing to my messy hair, the natural waves sticking up at every angle. He quickly grabbed my hand and kissed my fingers while shaking his head lightly.

"Why can't you ever take a compliment." He giggled lightly, closing his eyes again and resting his chin on my head allowing me to snuggle my face into his neck. Softly, I began to peck at his neck causing him to groan slightly, the vibration of his neck tickling my lips.

It was moments like this that made me so thankful for life and to have Michael by my side. His fingers grazed lightly over my back and his breathing slowed down as he fell back to sleep on me, his arms never loosening around my body.

***

I groaned as my eyelids filled with bright light causing me to squint as they focused on the window. I moved my hand out to the side, but only to be met with more bedding causing my eyes to immediately snap open at the loss of Michael's body.

"Michael?" I called out lightly, a small feeling of panic washing over me as I pulled myself up and sat against the headboard, my eyes scanning around the empty room.

"I'm in here baby." I heard Michael call from the bathroom, his voice followed by his head sticking out from the side making me giggle as he smiled widely before it disappeared back inside.

I peeled the covers from my body, shivering as the cold air hit me making me wrap my arms around myself. I climbed out of bed and made my way over to the bathroom. My reflection in the mirror making me stop as I saw a small bump. I brought my hands rest on it happily, before continuing to walk to the bathroom.

"Can I come in?" I asked through the door as I heard running water immediately being met with Michael's soft hum granting me access. I pushed the door open to be met with his beautiful body, my eyes immediately scanning down his back to his bum.

"I'm running us a bath Alissa." He smiled looking over his shoulder as I stood in the doorway, admiring him and the room. He had dimmed the lights and had lit a few canldes casuing a small flicker to cast against the shiny tiles. He turned back round to face the bath and added some bubble mixture making me laugh at his childish ways.

"Don't laugh! I love a good bubble bath." He joked, dramatically rolling his eyes making me laugh further, before he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him.

We both watched as the beautiful marble tub filled up further, the water spirrled out of  the silver faucet making the bubbles rise. When he was satisfied, Michael leant over and turned the water off before spinning on his heel to face me. He looked down soflty running his hands over my arms.

"Arms up baby." He said softly, his smile still warm as I obliged holding my arms up so he could pull his shirt from me. My cheeks immeditly flushing as his eyes scanned down my body casuing him to shake his head cutely before kissing my lips. He brought his hand upto his hair, pulling the hairband out allowing his dark curls to fall around his face, the candles flickering against his carmel skin.

Taking my hand, we both stepped into the bath, the hot water making gasp slightly while the bubbles clung to our legs.

"Shit is it too hot baby?" He asked, his eyes filled with conern making me laugh and place my hands on his chest at his dramatic ways.