7 ~ Dinner Date

"Alissa can you stay after school please." Michael's voice echoed through the classroom making me shoot my head up as he gave me a soft smile from the front of the classroom.

"Wow lucky!" Maya giggled, wiggling her eyesbrows at me making me blush and roll my eyes dramatically at her.

If only she knew.

"Well don't have too much fun with Mr. Jackson Alissa." She giggled nudging my shoulder, walking around the desk and to the door. Before she walked out she looked at him sitting on the front of his desk then turned and winked at me, a huge grin plastered on her face. I shook my head at her making her laugh and walk out.

I gathered my stationary together as the last few people were leaving the classroom. As always I could feel Michael's intense stare on me as he sat with his arms crossed perched on the side of his desk. His hair today in a loose bun, with a few curls escaping and cascading around his eyes.

"Alissa." He announced making me look up and around the classroom realising everyone was gone. He signalled with his finger for me to come over to him, as soon as he did I felt my legs shake slightly beneath me.

Shit he makes me so nervous.

I put my bag on my desk and walked towards him, his thumb was grazing across his bottom lip as he held in a smirk while rolling his eyes down my body.

"You alright beautiful?" He whispered pulling me by my waist before him, so I resided between his legs. He brought his lips and kissed my forehead softly, his curls tickling my face making my stomach erupt with butterflies and my mouth uncontrollably smile. He lifted my chin up-to his face and connected his lips with mine, his hand delicately running through the ends of my hair. He broke away placing his hands on my hips and looking at my face seriously, his eyes filled with uncertainty.

"What is it Michael?" I murmured, resting my head on his shoulder and kissing the side of his neck making him shudder. His skin so soft beneath my lips and his intoxicating scent filling my nose.

"Baby why don't you come to mine and I can make you food considering you've been such a good student." I felt him laugh, a hint of humour in his voice.

I brought my lips away from his neck so I could see his face. He was smirking slightly and his eyes were warm as they lazily laid on my face, his hands continuing to play with my hair.

He wanted me to come to his house. Shit.

"You can say no baby." He whispered, obviously aware of my shock as his hands ran up and down my bare arms leaving goosebumps as they went.

"I'd love to." I admitted smiling up at him, though my stomach was flipping with nerves which I'm sure he could sense as he brought my body closer to him and hugged me tightly.

"What will I tell my mum!?" I interrupted, concern filling me as I pictured her watching us now.

"Shh baby it's fine." He soothed smiling irresistibley at me making me melt into his arms. "Why don't you tell her you're sleeping at Maya's."

Wait sleeping! He wants me to sleep at his house!

"You want me to sleep at your house!" I blurted my thoughts out making him giggle softly at my reaction, the sound instantly filling the quite room and making my legs tremble further.

"We won't be sleeping baby." He whispered into my ear, his breath fanning over my neck as his hands ran down my sides, his touch so gentle against me. My insides flipping at his words. Fuck.

His lips softly nipped at the sensitive skin making me move my head to the side with a moan.

He giggled pulling away, "I guess that's a yes then." He smirked his perfect teeth on show, almost glistening against the lab lights.