6 ~ A Sensual Suprise

3 fucking hours we've been here and for the past hour I've listened to mum rant about how hot Mr. Jackson is whether she would have a chance with him or if he's too young.

It's not that he's too young it's that he's mine.

She insisted she was going off to find an outfit without my moaning so here I was in Victoria Secrets alone looking at the underwear I couldn't afford and that probably wouldn't suit me anyway.

My eyes are drawn to a red lacy thong, I feel slightly embarrassed just being in here let alone actually building up the courage to buy something but I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Michael seeing me in them. Taking a deep breathe I hook my fingers into the thin material pulling them from the rail and holding them up in front of me...maybe I should treat myself.

I  jump my heart stopping for a second feeling a pair of strong large hands cupping my behind, a low yet familiar chuckle falling onto my ears.

Michael.

"Is this for your new man?" He teased snatching the material from me, holding it away from me above his head making me blush at the scene he was causing.

"Michael! Stop give it back now!" I  whisper harshly getting on my tiptoes attempting to steal back the underwear from his hold.

"I'm paying for what's mine Alissa." He stated sternly giving me that dark intense glare I'd learn to fear yet love simultaneously.

"But first baby..." He whispered grabbing my top in his hand and pulling me closer to him. His eyes trained over the marks he made, his lips hovering over the sensitive skin. I anxiously looked around quickly to see if anyone was watching. "You need to try them on."

He pulled away quickly taking my hand and leading me towards the dressing rooms, his thumb circling round the back of my hand comforting me as a few stares were shot in our direction.

"Excuse me ma'am." Michael spoke to the rather pretty women who was standing infront of the dressing rooms, her face instantly flushing red as she laid her eyes on him and subtly scanned her eyes down. My hand tightened harder around Michael's and I tilted my head to see him smirking at her obviously flustered state. Dickhead.

"My girl would like to try these one." He softly spoke to her placing his hand on the small of my back bringing me infront of him. He called me 'his girl'?

Shit.

"Of course..." The women spoke clearing her throat pulling her eyes away from Michael and looking at me sternly. "Right this way miss." She stepped in between me and Michael and started to lead me towards the dressing room until both of us stopped in our tracks as Michael loudly  cleared his throat behind us. We turned around as he sauntered towards us, his eyes trained on mine as his hand found its way to my back again.

"I'll be coming with her...to check it fits right." He stated to the women, her eyes going slightly wide at his words, my face imitating her shocked expression.

"Michael no wait out here." I whispered harshly trying to pull away from his grip but his hand tightened around my waste.

"Don't be stupid girl I need to see my baby in her new panties." He replied lowley, giving me a wink before pushing me foward towards the dressing room.

The women turned the corner and pulled back a large curtain revealing a small room covered in mirrors highlighted by an intense light glowing against the soft red hue of the curtain. Her eyes scanned back over to Michael and smiled lightly before walking away. I stared at her back as she walked away, swaying her hips lightly just as I had done to Michael earlier.