17 ~ Hopelessly Devoted

Ever since we found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago, Michael has treated me like an actual princess and has been so supporting that all my doubt has faded away and I'm now genuinely so exited.

After having a long talk and Michael expressing his concerns and our options, considering my age and our situation, I am now 100% certain that he loves me so much and that he will support me through this which is probably the best feeling I've ever experienced.

Mum went out for the evening with her friends so I am home alone getting ready for my date with Michael who was scheduled to pick me up any minute. He also refused to tell me the location of where he was taking me or what we would be doing.

I stared at my red dress in the mirror, it came just above my knees and hugged my figure perfectly, dipping into my curves at the right places. I had decided to have my hair in a tight bun and applied a bit of makeup which I hardly ever did.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't extremely nervous as I slipped my new Louboutins on that Michael had gifted to me last week, after hours of me telling him to send them back as they were wayyy to expensive for just a casual gift. But of course he refused and then insisted to fuck me in them so I could show my appreciation.

The doorbell rang making my heart beat out of my chest and my face smile uncontrollably as I grabbed my small purse and carefully made my way down the stairs in my heels towards the door.

"Hello princ..." Michael greeted, as I opened the door his voice trailing off as his eyes scanned down my body making me blush and hit his arm playfully.

He looked so sexy himself and was now my turn to gawk at him as my attention travelled down his black suit, laced with small gold fabric and a large belt that was slightly poking out under his blazer.
His curls were half tied up, the usual scattered across his face were incredibly defined against his perfectly soft caramel skin.

Damn how did I get so lucky!

"You look so beautiful Alissa." He whispered bringing my face to his and leaning down, even though I was in heels, and pecking my lips. His eyes continued to scan over my body as we walked to his car which made me uncontrollably laugh. He just smiled at my reaction and held my hand tighter as he helped me into the passenger seat before making sure I was securely strapped in. My heart melted and grew further in love with him at his cautiousness.

"Michael I can do my seatbelt!" I continued to laugh making him playfully tut and stand up from inside the car, his arms crossing over his chest.

"I'm sorry m'am but yours and my child's safety is vital." He spoke, imitating my English accent but doing a shitty job making us both laugh before he lent back down and kissed my forhead.

As he walked around the side of the car I was able to admire he's beauty once again before he opened the door and sat in his seat, my smile never leaving my face as he smirked at me and pulled away from my house.

His hand found its way protectively to my thigh, his thumb circling softly over my skin causing goosebumps to form under his touch, a feeling i'll never get used to.

"Michael...where are we going?" I questioned for about the 10th time since he told me of his plans to sweep me off my feet and surprise me with and I quote 'The date to end all dates'.

"Alissa Brown I am not telling you, you can ask me all you like I'm not changing my mind young lady." He insisted shaking his head laughing at my impatience as he squeezed my thigh slightly, I groan at his response and turn to him widening my eyes as if pleading with him.

"Alissa not even the puppy eyes are gonna work tonight." He laughed quickly glancing to my face shaking his head before turning back to the road leaving me rolling my eyes at the side of his face.