37 ~ Lady In My Life

I yawned as I snuggled further down into the blanket on the sofa, with my feet propped up against the foot stall Michael had brought me. He had put us both on a movie to watch, but as soon as it started he got up and has been banging around upstairs ever since. I'm just guessing he didn't feel like watching a film after all.

The warmth of the fire that glowed infront of me, calmed my body as if I was laying in a hot bath. I sighed as I ran my hands over the twins, who I wish would just hurry up and come already.

"Alissa!!!" Michael's voice shouted from upstairs before I heard his footsteps padding down them and walking into the room behind me. "You need to come with me."

As he walked in front of the sofa I saw that his curls were loosely tied behind his head, strands escaping from every direction and a few stuck to a small layer of sweat that was shining over his forehead. What the fuck had he been doing.

"What are you doing?" I giggled and frowned at him suspiciously as he stood in front of me, his hands on his hips expectantly.

"That's for you to find out." He stated enthusiastically before wiggling his eyebrows at me, turning his head to the TV and getting distracted for a second. "So come on get up."

"Help me please." I laughed, pushing the blanket to the side before swinging my legs off of the foot stall so Michael could grab my hands and pull me up.

"Come on! Come on!" His face beamed, like a small child, making me giggle at his excitement as he ran ahead and out of the door.

"Baby I can't run." I laughed trying my best to keep up with him before I saw him run back into the room. I gasped as his hands hooked under my body and picked me up bridle style, my legs shooting up into the air.

"I will have to carry my princess." He spoke through giggles as he walked us both out to the hallway. "But first she must close her eyes."

"Why? Where are we going?" I couldn't help but ask as his suspicious nature was getting the better of me.

"I can't tell you that." He said standing still until I had closed my eyes, only then did he start to walk again. I felt his his legs lift abit higher as he started up the stairs, my body pressed tightly to his chest, my hand resting under my bump.

"Michael I'm not in the mood for sex."

He gasped dramatically at my comment making my cheeks heat up. "I'm sure I could change that." He stated seriously before I felt his lips press against my forehead, sending shivers down my body at even the smallest of touches. "But luckily for you my love that's not what we're doing."

I sighed into his chest, my feet swinging a little as I grew impatient and more and more curious about what he was up to, and by his excited giggles I could tell he was very proud of himself though, making me chuckle.

"Michaellll where the fuck are we going? Are we even still in the house or have you run away with me?" I questioned opening my eyes slightly, taking a peak at our surroundings and realised we were now stood in front of an unfamiliar door making me frown.

"Hey Alissa! Now close your eyes...and open your mouth." He whispered rather lowly placing me delicately on my feet, his comment causing me to gasp as my cheeks instantly reddened.

"Michael Jackson!" I replied dramatically as he clasped his large hand over my eyes so I was met with darkness once again, his cheeky giggle filling my ears as I felt his mouth close to my neck.

"You can open that pretty mouth later." His hot breathe tickling my skin, my insides flipping until I was broke out of my trance by Michael's hand lacing into my own and the slight creak of a door was heard opening.