19 ~ "Yes Sir."

I could feel Michael's stare practically burning a hole into the back of me, swinging my hips slightly as I carried on into the living room.

"Michael hurry up and close the door behind you." I call out giggling to myself as I clutched my books close to my chest pushing my boobs up further standing in-front of the table I had set up with two glasses of ice water and a bowl of strawberries.

"Alissa?" Michael's head poking around the corner of the door, his eyes scanning hungrily up and down every inch of my body as he shuffled into the room eventually striding towards me, his tall frame still hovering over me despite the height I'd gained from my heels.

"Shall we start baby? Sorry I called I'm just finding it really hard and I thought you'd be able to help since you are my teacher..." I gave him a small sweet smile before placing myself on the chair and patting the one beside me inviting Michael to park his cute ass on it.

"T-that's okay sweetie but what are you-" His finger gesturing to my outfit his lip caught between his perfectly aligned pearly whites.

I cut him off by grabbing his finger and placing his hand back on the table. "Are you going to help me or not?" I raise my eyebrow at him my grip still firm on his hand, naturally not wanting to let go my insides melting at the feel of his soft skin. Alissa compose yourself!

"Of course...show me what you're struggling with." He replied unsurely clearing his throat and shuffling in his seat to regain his composure, his hand slipping from mine as he grabbed the sheet from infront of me.

"Well it's just this section over here you see, I think I must've been distracted when you where explaining it Mr J- um Michael." I slip up 'accidentally' biting the inside of my cheek to conceal the smirk trying to form on my face.

"You weren't listening in class Alissa?" His tone stern as he flipped his head up from the paper and upto meet my eyes, my fingers playing with my pigtails taking the curls around my finger. Using my free hand to fiddle with the hem of my skirt hitching it up slightly showing off even more of my thigh, immediately his eyes falling to look at what I was doing.

"I can't help it...sometimes my mind wanders baby, and plus I get real tired at school all I wanna do is go home have a longggg relaxing bath and have some let's say...time to myself." I smirked at him, his eyes glued to my mouth as I spoke, his lip caught between his teeth and his cheeks slightly flushed.

"What sort of things Alissa." He stated bringing his hand over to my thigh but I immediately grabbed it pushing it back over onto the table, earning a dark glare from him. Fuck he looks sexy.

"Ah! No this is why I can't work Sir because you're distracting me." I giggled slightly bending over the chair to pull my sock up back over my knee as I felt his body tense and his hand squeeze the side of the table. "So are you helping me or..."

"Yes fuck- um yes." He snapped slightly, his mouth open and his eyes practically bursting out of his head as they hungrily skimmed over my body, his thumb running over his bottom lip, the site making squirm but I was able to keep my composure. "Well so this is- um..."

His voice trailed off as I unbuttoned the top of my shirt, my boobs practically spilling over at this point as I ran my hands down the rest of the buttons, his eyes still trained on my every move. I heard him groan slightly, his hand trying to adjust himself in his trousers, the sight making me weak.

"Michael! Please explain." I whined bouncing on the chair slightly making my chest bounce, his eyes widening at the sight causing me to try to suppress a satisfied giggle. Taking a pencil from the table I held it between my forefinger and thumb before placing the tip in my mouth pretending to be concentrating on the work.