30 ~ Susie

"Alissa hurry up baby!" Michael called from outside of the room. Damn this boy is demanding.

"Michael! I'm going as fast as I can!" I giggled, trying my best to find an outfit that actually fit me properly as I stared at myself in the mirror.

Michael was taking us both out to eat at the mall and so we could go shopping for baby clothes, which I could tell he was so excited about considering he had been telling me to hurry up most of the morning.

"Right I'm coming in." With that I watched through the mirror as Michael walked into the room, his curls loosely tied into a bun at the back of his head. He was wearing my favourite blue shirt that was slightly open to reveal a white one underneath which was tucked into his tailored black trousers. He looked so sexy as usual which made me sigh.

"That looks beautiful Alissa." Michael called over from fixing his hair in the other mirror, pulling some curls away from the bun to cascade down his forehead.

"Babe you are joking! I can't do the buttons up." I laughed turning around to him, poking my finger on my stomach that was poking through the shirt causing him to laugh.

"Okay wait here." He whispered, kissing the top of my head before disappearing into the wardrobe as I mindlessly fixed my chocolate brown curls in the mirror. "I think this one will look good."

I turned round to see him holding up a pale blue flowy dress with small detailing around the top, that I definitely had never seen before.

"Michael that's not mine?" I asked confused grabbing the material into my hand and frowning up at him.

"It is now." He laughed pushing the dress towards me before crossing his arms over his chest and raising an eyebrow. "Do you like it?"

"Wait you brought this for me?" I asked, unable to stop the smile from forming on my lips as I watched Michael's smug face nod.

"It's beautiful, thank you." I giggled shoving his chest playfully as he stood so smug, causing him to dramatically fling his arms into the air.

"Alissa baby it will look a lot more beautiful on...if we ever get there."

"Michael! Okay okay give me a minute." He stood impatiently leaning against the frame of the bed, with his arms crossed over his chest. His eyes intently watching me with amusement as I struggled to get the tight material from my body.

"It's stuck." I laughed unable to get the material over my stomach, my embarrassment increasing as I heard Michael's beautiful giggles get louder.

"Arms u-up baby." He choked, unable to control his laughter as he pulled the material over my head allowing me to let out a sigh of relief. He kissed my lips softly before helping me put on the new dress that fit perfectly over my body. The material so expensive and soft as I ran my hands down my sides, admiring it in the mirror.

"See Alissa I have good taste." He giggled, his hands wrapped around my waist as he watched us both in the mirror, before kissing the side of my neck. "Okay now pleaseee can we go!"

***

"Baby stop biting your lip." Michael whispered, seriously from opposite me at the table, his eyes trained on my mouth as I mindlessly chewed my lip deep in thought.

"What...oh.." I released my lip from my teeth and gave him a small smile.

"What is it Alissa?" Michael asked as he titled his head to the side laying his hands over mine as I watched a large family walk into the restaurant, their children so beautiful and smiley.

"Nothing Michael, I'm just so happy." I admitted, suddenly feeling quite emotional, causing him to give me a sympathetic look and run his hands up my arms.