8 ~ Dessert

My back slammed against the door, as my legs wrapped around his waist, our lips locked desperately making me run my hands through his hair. His own hand struggling to open the door beneath me while his other held me in place.

The door swung open and I was hit with a breeze making me pull my face away from Michael, who continued to kiss down my neck while his hands moved to my bum squeezing lightly.

I gasped at the size of his bedroom, the beautiful white interior framing the huge bed in the middle of the room. The covers spread delicately with red detailing matching the bedposts that stood almost as high as the ceiling.

I felt Michael giggle into my neck, rubbing his nose along my skin making his hair tickle my face. He looked up to me staring at the bed, his eyes following my gaze.

"Baby it would look a lot better with you bent over on it."

He walked us over to the bed and threw me down hard, making me gasp for air slightly at the impact. I looked down at him as he peeled his trousers down from his legs quickly and throwing them to the side, his eyes hungrily scanning over my body.

My hands gripped at the soft material, my nails scratching it as he crawled up my body, trailing his face along it until he reached my face reconnecting our lips. His tongue ran its way along my bottom lip beginning for entrance as his hands ran along the hem of my shirt. He pulled away lifting the shirt over my head his hands instantly running over my skin, goosebumps forming at his touch.

My breathing increased as I felt his bulge pressed harder into my stomach and his hands unclasped my bra. I moaned into the bedroom as the bra was replaced by his hands kneeding at my boobs. He brought his face back down to mine and bit down hard on my lip.

"Fuck Michael." I desperately blurted out my hands unbuttoning his shirt, my fingers grazing over his chest as I went earning a grunt from Michael before he pushed his hands down my body and hooked them under my skirt. I squirmed under him as his fingers pushed beneath my pants and trailed lightly over my bum towards my womanhood that was dripping for his touch. His finger reached my throbbing bud circling it slowly making me whimper into his mouth and my fingers claw at his back.

"Turn around and put your hands against the headboard Alissa." He ordered out of breath, pulling away from my lips. His face flushed against the soft moonlight in the bedroom but his eyes intense and burning with lust. My stomach flipped further at his words and my walls ached for his touch as I pushed my self up and knelt on the bed top of the bed, gripping onto the post. I turned to look over my shoulder to Michael who had removed his boxers, his dick standing up against his stomach. His glowing skin, gleaming slightly with sweat as he crawled towards me pushing my back down so I was bent over infront of him.

His finger pushed there way under my pants again running up my folds and circling around my clit making me jerk foward with pleasure.

"Michael... fuck me please." I begged, resting my head against the post, my hands tightening there grip as I heard him moan and hook his fingers in my pants pulling them down my legs. The skin burning as his fingers grazed over it, the cold air hitting my wetness.

His hand ran up my spine and rested in my hair, pulling my head back softly making me gasp and spread my legs wider begging to be touched.

"Such a good obedient girl." He murmured into the room before I felt his dick press against my bum, grazing closer to my womenhood, which was throbbing against my legs making me shut my eyes at the intense feeling.

I felt him removed himself away from me for a second, the only sound in the room was my deep panting begging to be touched. I started to turn my head round to him but his hand quickly turned it back and held it in place with his long fingers squeezing round the back of my neck.