9 ~ Morning Bliss

I squinted my eyes as they slowly opened, being slightly blinded by the light coming through the curtain. My eyes focused clearer and my body tensed as I saw the unfamiliar window, with a deep red curtain draped over the side. I relaxed as I felt Michael breathing slowly onto my neck, his breath warm as I moved my body round, under his arm, so I was facing him.

His lips were slightly parted and his eyelids were softly shut covered by his dark curls that spread across his forehead. His beautiful caramel skin lay perfectly over his high cheek bones and cute upturned nose, which looked so smooth against the daylight. I brought my thumb and delicately drew circles across his cheek before pushing his curls away from his eyes causing them to flicker slightly.

How does this man look so beautiful even when he's asleep?

I stared in awe at his beauty, his eyes snapping open making me jump slightly but I smiled lightly as his eyes scanned over my face, a smirk etching into his own face before he brought his hand up to his eye and rubbed it lightly. His demeanour now so soft and gentle in comparison to the dominant Michael he displayed last night.

"Morning beautiful." He whispered, leaning his head over to me and kissing my forehead, my cheeks immediately flushing under his touch making him giggle, his eyes loosely trained on mine.

"Morning." I giggled back placing a kiss onto his lips steadily, the familiar feeling of flutters erupting inside as I did. I pulled away but his hand pulled me back wrapping around my shoulder and pulling me closer to his body. His lips connected to mine again, his taste so sweet and intoxicating.

"Why don't we have a shower?" He pulled away, his eyes doughy as he smiled gently down at me as I shuffled under his arm, wrapping my arm around his bare stomach.

"Together?" I asked, suddenly feeling self conscious as my body lay completely naked under the covers, pressed against him own.

"Yes together Alissa." He whispered his lips smiling, a hint of humour in his voice as he sat up, pulling me up with him, "I want to wash you."

I quickly grabbed the side of the sheet and pulled it over my boobs as he sat propped up on his elbows staring down at me, my lip catching between my teeth under his stare.

He continued to stare before shaking his head lightly continuing to smile as he brought his arm from around me, drawing it over my side before pulling the covers away from him and standing up.

My eyes instantly scanning down his defined back to his bum, my cheeks blushing as I admired his body as he walked over to the bathroom across the large bedroom.

"Stop staring Alissa and come join me." He spoke across the room, looking over his shoulder and winking before entering the bathroom, the sound of the shower turning on filling the room.

I quickly peeled the covers from my body, the cold air immediately hitting it before I ran across the room and opened the door to the bathroom. The steam warming my body as I squinted my eyes in to see Michael's hand sticking out from behind the fogged glass begging for me to take it.

I edged closer to his hand and took it in mine, being immediately pulled under the shower as I pressed close against his soaking body. My eyes scanned up to him to see them staring down at me, his curls stuck to his face as the water ran over them, a few drops collecting at the ends.

He used his fingers to pull my chin upto his and connected our lips, his tongue running over my bottom lip as he did. The water ran over the both of us, his tongue deepening the kiss roaming around my mouth as he pulled his hands down to my thighs grazing them over.