5 ~ Discipline

"Fuck you Michael!" I shouted to my flushed face in my mirror, my fingers running over the purple skin plastered all up my neck. I hadn't even realised they were there until now.

Shit.

I immediately grabbed my concealer and smothered it on, trying to cover the bruised skin desperately.

"Alissa!! Hurry up I'm getting in the car!" Mum called from downstairs making me throw the concealer at the mirror at the failed attempts, my whole neck still visibly littered with marks. Even seeing them makes me wet imagining Michael's soft fingers running up my body...

"Alissa!" She continued, snapping at me from the bottom on the stairs.

"I said I'm coming." I yelled back before hearing her slam the front door. I quickly scanned around my room for anything that could cover my neck the only option being my coat that I slipped on my body before zipping it up all the way to my chin.

I gazed at myself in the mirror and giggled slightly at how stupid I looked; wearing a massive coat in summer. The skin over my neck slightly throbbing, reminding me of his soft lips attacking mine and his curls tickling my neck.

"Shit." I muttered sounding completely obsessed.

Taking one more look at myself in the mirror I ran down the stairs and out to the car where mum was signalling for me to hurry up with her hand, her eyebrows knitted together in annoyance.

"What took you so long?" She moaned as I climbed into the car, her head turning to me, immediately her eyes going wide and her frown deepening.

"Why are you wearing a coat Alissa? Are you ill? I'm not taking you shopping if you're ill!" She continued pulling at the zip of the coat as I tried to swat away her hand.

"I'm fine!" I reassured, but my tone suggesting otherwise making me trap my lip between my teeth and look anywhere but her.

My fingers fiddled with the zip of the coat nervously as I felt her intense gaze burning a hole into my head.

"Okay okay!" She snapped slightly starting the car and pulling away from the house. "But if you start to feel ill it's your own fault!" She stated rolling her eyes before she strained them to the road.

I would be lying if I said my body wasn't  sweating profusely under the the coat. I scanned my eyes over to mum who was singing along to the radio, completely occupied on the road ahead of her. I pulled down the zip slightly, feeling a rush of cool air hit my neck immediately calling me down...

***

"Alissa." Mums voice seeped through my ears getting louder by the second, "Alissa!" Her voice louder this time as my shoulders were being shook lightly.

I shot up, the light blinding my eyes causing me to squint out of the car. "Alissa baby you fell asleep we're...oh my god what is that!" Her voice squealed, her fingers trying to reach for my neck.

Oh fucking great.

"Nothing...it's..." I stuttered unable to think of anything to say as I covered the marks with my hand, unable to make eye contact with her as she stared at me in shock.

"Who gave you them! And why didn't you tell me there's a new man in your life!" Her tone slightly less serious as she folded her arms over her chest, smirking at me.

Well that's just made it even more awkward. I shook my head at her expression.

"Nope I'm not talking about this now." I stated, rolling my eyes before zipping up the coat and getting out the car. I heard her slam her door straight after, before she raced round to my side.