-Chapter 6-

"Y/n? Spinel?"   You whip around and there stood Steven and Garnet with relieved looks,   "Thank goodness we found you two."   Garnet adjusts her glasses, but through the glass you could see her eyes squinted in suspicious-curiosity.   However, knowing Garnet she most likely already knew what was about to happen between you and Spinel.

"Um..Hi."   You feel Spinel snuggle up into your chest as she watched the other two gems. "Spinel, you have to go home." 

Spinel hugged you tightly, shaking her head. 

"Spinel, c'mon. the Diamonds will get worried."   Steven bent on one knee to Spinels level, with a desperate look.   She shakes her head more violently and grips onto you so tight- it hurt.

At this point Steven was so desperate it was frustrating. 

Garnet puts a hand on Stevens shoulder and gives him a small nod.   Steven glances at Spinel one last time before standing up and walking to a distant tree. 

"Spinel, I know you want to stay here with Y/n, but you can't.."

Spinel starts to shake from how stressed she was. Even so, Garnet continued

"...that is, unless you go back to Homeworld and ask."

Spinel stops shaking and finally looks up, Garnet gave a small grin and lowered her glasses to give you a small wink.

You both then returned your attention to Spinel.   She looked anxious and deep in thought. 

"Spinel.. you can do this.. if you want to."   Spinel looked up at you, the sound of your voice calming her expression.

Spinel sighs, then after what seemed like forever, she finally spoke.   "Alright, I'll do it."

You feel your heart skip and you tightly hug Spinel, burying your face into the crook of her neck, tears threatening to spill out from your happiness.   When you pull back you give Spinels cheek a long kiss and chuckle at her red face.

You hear Steven give a loud, 'Awwwwww!'  in the distance that Spinel rolled her eyes at. 

"Well what are we waitin' for? Let's get going!"   Spinel pulls you up and intertwines her fingers with yours.   Steven walks to your side with teary eyes and a 100 Watt smile, then a question you had spills out. 

So you ask,   "Hey, you said you'd have all the gems with you?"   steven nervously scratches his neck,   "Oh, they are."   

Suddenly Amethyst jumps down from a tree and starts to laugh,   "Heh, you two are perfect together!"    Pearl swiftly lands beside Amethyst and gives her a smack to the head. Amethyst grumbles, but retaliates,  "What? It's true!"   

You and Steven look to each-other with amused smiles.  

Lapis and Peridot float down from above the leaves, and Bismuth falls off of a branch beside them soon after.   However, it doesn't take long for Bismuth to get up and run up to you and Spinel, and pick the two of you up with a bear hug,   "Oh Yeah! A new power couple!"   Spinel grumbles with a red face as you laugh.