Chapter 15- Friday pt.4

The two of you sat on the couch watching the Titanic (I have no regrets) and you were at the part where Jack took Rose to a "Real Party" after being to a boring formal one. The dancing and sped up music made Spinel sway and smile. 

Spinel stood up and pulled you with her. The two of you laugh happily as you playfully dance to the song and try not to fall over (Like you were little kids). When the dancing came to and end the two of you were laughing, joking and watching as the party continued. 

---

When the party ended, the scene where Rose was reprimanded by Cal (her fiance) played. Cal had knocked the table to the ground and was screaming in Roses face. 

Spinel grimaced at the scene,    "That's not fair at all!"    You smile as Spinel rants,    "She was just enjoying herself with a guy who treated her right. He has no right to act like she's his property! SHE'S JUST HIS FIANCE!"    

There's a long pause.

"Y/n, what's.. fiance?"

 You laugh and pause the movie,    "Well.. that's a hard one to explain.. But a fiance is what you call your lover for the time after your proposal- till you get married."    Spinel cocks a 'brow' 

"Doll, you're speakin' gibberish to me." 

You roll your eyes playfully,    "You propose to someone when you love them so much that you want to spend the rest of your life with them as their lover."    Spinel nods,    "So.. what's marriage?"    You smile.    "Well that's sealing the deal."    Spinel still looked confused. 

You think; trying to find a simple way to explain marriage.    

"Marriage Is when the love between two people is at its peak. They vow to each other to stay together no matter what, then they seal it with two rings and a kiss. Afterwards, they are considered a married couple: Husband and Wife...or Wife and Wife- Or husband and husband!- Anyways you get it."    Spinel nods.    "That sounds nice."    

Then Spinel furrowed her brows, 

"So what's that bastards deal!?"

--

Soon the moment came where Rose requested Jack to draw her like his french girls. You nervously watched as Rose removed her robe, leaving her completely naked- save for the iconic necklace. You quickly look to Spinel. This was her first time seeing a naked human. 

Her face was slightly flushed,    "Um, doll why-.."    She swallows and averts her eyes,    "-why did she take off her modifiers.. Why does she look like that?"    You nervously drum your hands on your lap,    "That's what human females look like when they're um.. Nude."    Spinel gasps in understanding as she quickly runs to the TVs side; scanning over the image of Roses body. Your face burns as you get up and pull her back to the couch, you feel scandalized knowing that Spinel wanted to get a good and up-close view of a naked woman (be it, likely for more knowledge on humans).

After that FIRST incident you both continued watching.