Waiting Gift

I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

BUT!

THERE'S A REASON!

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS LONG!

AND I'VE BEEN CREATING ART SPECIFICALLY FOR IT!

SO PLEASE WAIT A LITTLE LONGER!

A TRAINWRECK IS COMING..

So as a small gift for being such little troopers, here is some information about you and Steven's relationship + growing up with him.

You and Steven have known each-other since you were almost 5 and he was a baby. 

Because you lived with your aunt in Empire City, you only saw him every now-and-then, but when the two of you were together, you were practically inseparable.

At some point when he had first started talking, he learned your name before anyone else's, even before he said his first 'dad'. Ever since then, you addressed him as your baby brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun facts:

When Steven was a little older, the two of you would play music together; he would play his ukelele, and you'd play bongos. You look back fondly on those memories

The first time Steven lost a tooth, he came running to you in tears, because according to him, "My face is breaking!" You laughed and taught him that teeth grow back, you also told him about the tooth fairy.

Also, anytime you spent the night, the two of you played a game of rock paper scissors, to choose who'd read the bedtime story.

As a tradition, every time you both ate lunch, you'd prepare each-others meals (he'd make your food, you'd make his).

Anytime you'd visit and bring homework, you'd try to teach him about the subject to the best of your ability.

You also always made sure to bring a new movie or book to read with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Steven had his hard times you would do your best to make him feel safe and like he belonged. Sometimes he'd have nightmares or be upset about something and you'd give him his ukulele so that you both could play some music or you'd watch some TV to calm him down.

As he grew, you noticed (in the fleeting number of visits you had with him), that he was figuring out how to use his gem powers, and it made you proud.

You'd constantly get texts from him about the adventures he'd had. They sounded scary, and quite dangerous, but you knew how much he wanted to help his friends, so you couldn't find the heart to tell him to quit.

When you graduated and finally moved to Beach City for good, you saw first-hand how strong he'd become, the friends he'd made, and how much he'd grown (it honestly made you a little envious).

When you met his best friend Connie, you could tell the two were crushing on each-other. You honestly thought it was funny, and very cute how hard they tried to keep things casual. One night you evaluated Connie, to see if she was truly worthy of your baby bro, and things went well, so you kept fingers crossed that one of them would make a move.

Two years passed and before you knew it, the event that changed your life occurred. Spinel came to earth and.. That's a whole other story.

And even after everything, after all the hardships and struggle to save everyone and help your future lover, you and Steven had become closer than ever, and now see each-other as brother and sister more strongly than ever.

Even though Happily Ever After isn't really a thing, you still loved your life and little brother for how wonderful they are.

P.S.

When Stven found out you liked Spinel, he gasped so hard from happiness that he had a huge coughing fit. During which, he had a freak-out when Lion got scared of him and peed on the floor (he had to clean it up while in his coughing fit, making him silently cry as he practically yacked out his soul). You had a good laugh that day.

K Bye Love You!

DON'T WORRY THE BIG EVENT IS COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK

xoxo

- Mr. Clark Is Jerry?