Chapter 20- Saving Steven

You sat on the couch watching TV static.

Your mind was blank and you felt your heart race.. You just wanted Spinel home.

She kept you stable and... you didn't know how to act now.. She's been gone for over a week.

You sigh and grab the remote. Just as you turned the TV off, a loud thunder-like boom sounded.

You look out the window with confusion.

It wasn't raining..? Sure it was cloudy, but not raining..

So what was happening..?

You open the door and look around..

Then you gasp when you see a huge pink... thing near the beach.

You stumble back and watch as it stomps around, before charging at something and falling down into the water.

The ground shook again and you knew this had to do with the gems, so you grabbed your signature hoodie and ran as fast as you could towards that monster.

As you were only a few blocks away, you saw the Diamond's ship..

You do your best to not hyperventilate as you run,   "What are they doing here?"

As it lands, you finally get close enough to see what was happening..

All of your friends were gathered around the shore and watching as Lapis kept that thing chained down in the water.

"What the hell's going on?"

You continue to run, then an all too familiar voice stops you in your tracks, along with the familiar sight of a pink gem stepping out from the side of the ship-

"You forgot your foot-thong-thingy!"

Just as she finished saying that, she reeled back in shock at the sight before her.

You feel tears in your eyes seeing her, you ran with all the strength you had left in your legs,

"Spinel!"

She quickly dropped Stevens shoe at the sound of your voice and immediately turned to you. However, she was a little too late, because you tackled her in a hug. She laughed and kissed your forehead,    "Missed me that much, huh?"    You nod your head and she stretches her arm out to Yellows shoulder,    "Hang on, we need a birds eye view."