Chapter 24- A Trip

After all the events that happened a few days ago with the dogs and little ol' Max, You were ready to just kick back and not worry about anything.

Spinel was quietly sleeping in your lap as you played a game on your beloved Game System.

Everything was quiet and peaceful, and still-  That is until Jasper burst through the door holding a bunch of flowers in her hands. She had a big smile and just stood there.

Spinel groggily sat up with a look of irritation from Jasper's rude entry.

You rub Spinels back as she groans and rubs the bridge of her nose.

Jasper patiently waited in the doorway, presumably for you.

You pat your lovers back a little and stand up, feeling the muscles in your legs ache from having not moved for at least an hour.

You waltzed your way up to Jasper, and once you were in front of her, she shoved the flowers into your arms.

"These are for you!"

You sway as you do your best to hold all of the flowers she gave you.

"Um, wow.. They're pretty! Thank you Jasper!"

She smiled again and had a slight red dusting her cheeks.

Spinel then interjected,

"So what's the occasion?"

Jaspers face slightly fell when Spinel came into the picture,    "Nothing."

Spinel gave her a short and unhappy glare--

Jasper returned it.

You noticed the tension, so you had to mediate the situation.

"Alright, alright. Don't get all defensive you two."    You smell the flowers and admire the sweet scent.    "These are beautiful Jasper."

She seems to forget all about Spinel when she heard you talk to her.

"I-It was nothing!"

You softly laugh at her silly behavior, and retreat into the house.

"I'm gonna find a vase to put these in! Will you two be okay while I'm gone?"

Spinel gives you a sweet smile,    "Well be just swell!"

You laugh under your breath, and head upstairs to look for something to put these flowers in.

-No ones pov-

Once Y/n was out of sight, Spinel shoved Jasper outside, which made the large heavy-set gem stumble.