~!!CHAPTER 16!!~

It's Saturday

The day of the party

You wake up to the sun glaring in your eyes. You groan and yank the blanket over your face- Spinel taps your shoulder, 

"Doll. Doll. Doll. Doll. Doll. Doll. Doll. Doll." 

You groan and sit up; removing the blanket. There sat Spinel with an expression that held a hint child-like innocence. You rub your eyes,    "What time is it?"    Spinel looks at the alarm clock.    "1...1...1...3."   You make a sound of confusion, then look to the clock yourself. It was 11:13 am. You groggily flop back onto the bed, but Spinel gets on top of you, grabs your shoulders and lovingly...

Shakes the devil out of you.

"Dolllllllyyyyy! Wake up!" 

You grumble, but get up anyways; knowing that Spinel would just continue. You walk to your dresser and pull out an outfit for later tonight (Whatever you want it to be).

You then turn to Spinel,    "Breakfast?"    Spinel nods, and you lead the way downstairs. The sound of Spinels squeaking shoes following.

As you cooked some pancakes Spinel stood close to you.

After a while you were getting concerned,    "Spinel? Are you alright?"    She nods, so you dismiss it as her being a little clingy.

---

After eating breakfast the both of you laid on the couch and started watching a comedy show.

---

3 hours pass

Spinel had gotten up to bring in some snacks and after setting them down, she stopped to look at you. Sure, you thought you weren't that pretty, but Spinel thought you were gorgeous. She looked over your body, your curves, your pretty face.    

"Spinel, you gonna join me?"    

She was snapped out of her trance, 

"Uh, yeah." 

Spinel decided maybe.. Making a move would be a good idea

Spinel walked over and stood in front of you,    "Spinel? I can't see."    Spinel laughs nervously,    "Yeah, that happens to you humans."    You were confused.    "Spinel are you okay?"    She gives an anxious look,    "Of course! Why wouldn't I be!?"    You gave a quizzical look,    "Well, why else would you be shaking?...a lot."    Spinel looks to her hands. You were right, she was shaking so much.

Spinel gasps and hides her hands behind her back.    "It's nothing!"    You cock a brow,    "Then why are you just standing there, honey?"    Spinel swallows hard- takes a deep breath- 

and pounces on you; pinning you to the couch.