{Chapter-17} Not For Kiddies

WARNING: THERE ARE SOME LEWD PICTURES AND SEXUAL CONTENT

-----

Spinel struggles to hold back tears, but fails. She wipes them away and covers her face with her free hand,    "Goddamnit Y/n.."

She tries to pull her hand away, but you cling with all your strength,    "Please Y/n.. Don't make this harder than it needs to be.."    You choke on your sobs and you hold her arm close to your chest.    "Y/n, please."

You suddenly yank her down and pin her under you.    "Don't leave me Spinel! We're in this together. I'm not giving up on you!"    Spinel sighs and looks away, but you grab her face and force her to look at you.

You had to prove how much you loved her..

And you think you know how.

You smash your lips into hers and hold her close as you kiss her. Spinel attempts to push you away... but she couldn't help but melt.

You get more passionate with the kiss and before you knew it, you were making out with her.

You were surprised when Spinel had slipped her tongue in and took over.. But what surprised you more were her hands, as they wandered all over you.. save for some places of course.

She ran her gloved hands through your hair (If you got any) and would push your head down to deepen the kiss as much as she could.

Anytime the two of you parted, you felt warmth rush over your body..

Needless to say, things were getting a little 'steamy'.

You were getting needy and you adjusted yourself so that one of her legs was between yours. You'd subtly move your hips to cause friction, and Spinel noticed. She pulled you away from her leg and looked deep into your eyes,    "Gettin' ancy are we?"    You groan as you warmth begged for attention. Spinel chuckled at your desperate noise and she snaked a hand down to your womanhood. You hadn't noticed this, so when you felt a few of her fingers trace your 'button', you gasped. Spinel chuckled and continued.

Soon, it started to feel really nice and you started to cling to her; breathing heavier. Spinel started feeling heated herself as she watched you squirm and groan from her touch. She then remembered the videos she had watched.

A bed would be more fitting.

So, Spinel stopped her 'little game' and picked you up; carrying you into the bedroom.

She tossed some clothes that were on the bed aside and she sat between your legs.

Now was when she realized what was gonna happen..

And she really wanted it to happen.

So, she slammed her hands on the bed on either side of you and yelled: