Chapter 14- Friday pt. 3

You shut the door and turn to where you expected Spinel to be. But she wasn't there. In fact, she wasn't in the room at all.    "Spinel?"    No answer. Ok where was she? You peek into the kitchen, she wasn't there. Dining room, nothing. Bathroom, Nope. 

The last option was upstairs. You stand at the bottom of the stairs and take a deep breath, then walk up. Once you make it to the top you turn into your room.    

"Spinel?"    

You looked around, and saw her laying in bed facing a picture on your dresser. It was a photo of Spinel, You, and Jasper that you had taken yesterday when the three of you had watched some sort of kids movie. 

"Spinel, what's wrong?" 

 She shifts and scrunches into a ball. Something was wrong. 

You walk over and sit on the bed beside her,    "Spinel.. Why are you ignoring me?"    You reach your hand to touch her arm, but she yanks herself away,    "Spinel! What's wrong?"    She grumbles and sits up a little. You watch as she picks up the picture and chucks it to the floor.,    "SPINEL!"    She puts her hands over her face and growls in frustration. You face her fully.    "Spinel, you need to tell me what's wrong."    Spinel takes a shaky breath and stands up- walking to the window. You watch.

She looks out to the beach. 

Your house wasn't the biggest, but it was just big enough to see over the other houses, meaning you could see the ocean. The room was uncomfortably quiet. Then she spoke. Finally,

"Do you remember?" 

You cock a brow,    "What do you-"    Spinel flinches and looks to the floor, 

"We met on that beach." 

You shift and look around in confusion,    "Yeah, we did. Are you okay?"    Spinel continues; ignoring your question, 

"I wasn't the person I am now. Literally."

 At this point you decide to just shut-up and listen, 

"You were so sweet. Even though you saw the damage I was trying to do to your home at the time."    Spinel looks like she choked back some tears, as she placed her hand to the glass.    "And even then, you put up with how clingy and playful I was, even though you were so tired."    Spinel looked at the pictures of you and her that hung on the walls,    "And even after I regained my memories- when I tried to kill you- when I couldn't care less who you were.. you were still so kind to me."    

You smile, and for the first time in an hour, she turned and looked at you.    

"Now we're together. You made me fall in love with you."   

 You smile, but Spinel doesn't. She just looks down, 

"And that's the same thing you're doing to Jasper." 

You freeze, What was she talking about? 

Spinel stepped closer to you.