Chapter 13- Friday pt. 2

Opening the door to your dear home felt great. You look to the couch and see Spinel and Jasper passed out. You shut the door and smile fondly. 

As you took off your hoodie, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You hear a content sigh from Spinel as she nuzzled her face into the back of your neck. You reach back and rub her head, She lets out a chuckle and turns you around to face her.    "Hi, doll."    You smile as your cheeks heat up. Spinel chuckles again and pulls you into a deep kiss.. But this one made you feel funny. She was clinging to you, and you could ever so slightly feel her hands rubbing your hips. However, Spinel melted into you, almost literally. You pull away and quietly laugh, she leaned against you; her face a dark shade of pink. You peck her forehead and glance at Jasper- still sleeping. You lightly shake Spinel,    "Hey."    She seems to snap out of it as she looks up at you. She was still flustered though,    "Yeah, doll?"    You point upstairs,    "I need to tell you something."

--

"So she'll be living near little homeworld for a while?"    You nod,    "Yeah, at least until that shed is fixed up for her."    Spinel puts a hand to her chin,    "Is she alright with this?"    You rub your neck and look at the clock.    "I don't know. We'll just have to see when Steven gets here."    Spinel sighs and gives you a big smile,    "Alright, but if she tries anything, I'll kick her Scholastic Book Fair bendy-pencil looking ass."    You give her a surprised look, before the two of you burst out laughing.

--

The two of you went back downstairs and took your seats. 

You sat beside Jasper, while Spinel sat on the recliner. You turn on the TV and leave the volume low as you surf the channels. Soon you came across a game show that you enjoyed, so you left it on.

Spinel fell asleep once more at some point, leaving you alone. Eventually, you shifted and leaned your head on Jaspers arm as you watched the show. Jasper apparently woke up from the contact.

She looked down at your tiny figure resting against her large frame. You were so small, so fragile, so new to Jasper. 

She didn't know what to do, you were leaning on her, and you looked so content. Jasper shifts and you look up, "Good morning sleepyhead." Jasper grumbles, but didn't get any more angry. Now knowing she was awake you let yourself sink into her, Jasper gave a rather surprised look. You let her thick white hair drape over your head as you got more comfortable. This caused you to laugh. 

Jasper looked on at you, at your beautiful smile, your happy eyes. She felt a tingle in her chest and her face felt hot.

What was this?

What were you doing to her?

This didn't feel right to her!

Jasper looked away and stood up, causing you to fall back onto the couch, You sit back up quickly as Jasper walks to the door.    "Jasper?.. Where are you going?"     She carefully and quietly opens the door and leaves- not even bothering to answer you. You furrow your brows as you sit up. You glance at Spinel and see that she's still fast asleep. So, you go after Jasper.