Introduction

So, it didn't take me long to start writing this because once I finished TOSOF, I missed it right away so B & C are backkk💕

The Fear Of Faith is the sequel to The Other Side Of Fear. You will find this book right here -> https://my.w.tt/Z15y2gKUN0 or find it on my page and it is advisable that you read it before this one to fully understand some of the scenes presented in this book.

Due to the feedback from book one, the majority of readers said they'd love a sequel and I found myself in a strange place in life at the time where I felt the need to distract myself with a project so I went right ahead and wrote it! If you feel like you're happy with the ending of The Other Side Of Fear then by all means, it's understandable for you to end the story there. This is a continued story to what happened in Leiper Falls, however, it does involve different places and people so if you choose to read then thank you and I hope you enjoy and leave your thoughts for me.

It is a COMPLETED book, so no waiting for updates and you can feel free to enjoy and read in your own time🥰

P.S. This isn't a final edited version so apologies for any typos or annoying grammar✏️

This book is a work of fiction and the characters and events are derived from imagination. No images used within this book are owned by me. No written content from this book can be used or copied without permission from the author.

© Amy Robinson 2019