7. Bethan

I had never in my life experienced a party like this. I'd been to a ton of house parties in high school but this was beyond my expectations. The music was so loud I thought my ear drums might burst and there was unlimited alcohol just lying about the place everywhere you went; hands passing cups to you out of nowhere, people doing keg stands, chugging contests and people even trying to fucking crowd surf.

I had spent the first part of the night getting used to my surroundings but I soon loosened up as the vodka worked its way through my system and a couple of hours in, we were all dancing and jumping around like jackasses to the music.

Penny, Georgie and I had found Chelsea and Yasmine inside, who were with some of their college friends. Everyone seemed to get along pretty well but I assumed this was the alcohol making us all a little more sociable. Brodie eventually found us too, along with a few of his friends and we were all in one big crowd.

Eventually, we all headed outside and I couldn't stop laughing as I watched Georgie's dancing; his moves were actually very impressive and he had Beyoncé down to a fucking T.

'Never have I ever!' Chelsea cried and the group all nodded and cheered.

We all gathered on the benches out in the back yard, cups of drink in our hands and we giggled childishly as we began the game.

'Never have I ever had sex in the shower,' Chelsea started.

A few of the group drank, including myself but excluding Penny.

'This is going to get interesting!' Yasmine squealed.

'Never have I ever fucked in a car,' some guy said.

The same group of people drank and again, Penny did not.

'Shit, Bethan, that hot boyfriend of yours is really something,' Chelsea teased.

'Shut the fuck up,' I laughed.

'Never have I ever had sex outdoors,' Yasmine said.

We all drank again, except Penny and everyone laughed.

'Fuck, Bethan, how about you have a turn,' Brodie called to me. 'Maybe something you haven't done.'

'Is that jealousy I hear?' Chelsea sung quietly.

'What was that?' Brodie said as he turned to her.

'Cut it out guys,' Yasmine sighed. 'Go Bethan.'

'Okay,' I breathed. 'Umm...never have I ever...fell from a window into a bush whilst trying to sneak out of the house.'

The group burst into hoots of laughter as Yasmine scowled at us all.

'Fuck you guys,' she muttered.

'Drink Yasmine!' Brodie called.

'Penny, have you had to drink yet?' Chelsea asked her.

'No,' she replied. 'Clearly, I'm not as wild as you guys. Seems like ya'll were pretty crazy in high school.'

'Not me,' Brodie said as he shook his head. 'These girls were fucking crazy; I just tagged along.'

'Brodie was just on call for whenever we needed a drive somewhere,' Chelsea giggled.

'Usually in the middle of the fucking night, might I add,' he said.

'We were always sneaking out to parties,' I told Penny. 'My parents were pretty cool but I still couldn't resist the thrill of getting caught.'

'I would never have thought you were like that,' Penny chuckled. 'You seem so...'

'Responsible,' Yasmine laughed. 'You're a good girl now, Bethan.'