44. Cal

As I lay back on the sofa with my girl straddled on top of me, kissing me like she'd never been gone at all, I felt a hunger inside of me like never before. I needed her.

I sat up, pushing her down so she was laid on her back on the sofa as I manoeuvred myself to hover above her and plant a few more kisses on her lips. I sat up a little and pulled at my t-shirt, yanking it off her and throwing it across the room, leaving her in only her bra and panties. I couldn't wait a second longer.

Scooping her up into my arms, I carried her across the apartment, moving in and out of the boxes until I reached the bedroom where I carried us both inside, dropping her onto her feet and grabbing her around her jaw, pulling her back into me and kissing her hard. Using my other hand, I snaked it around her body and popped the clasp on her bra open and she let it fall to the floor.

Pulling away from me, she gave me a little grin as she stepped back until she reached the bed, where she sat herself down and lay back, moving her arms up and resting her hands on the bed above her head, extending her whole body into a perfect, curving arch as I watched. I moved quickly to remove my clothing until I had nothing left on, not wanting to tease the situation anymore. I'd been without her for so long and I needed her now; not like that time we had sex at the shop when we weren't together, but for real with her as my girlfriend.

I quickly moved to her, pulling her panties off and throwing them over my shoulder before grabbing her around her waist and lifting her up, moving her to the top or the bed where she giggled and got under the covers as I joined her.

Moving myself in between her thighs, my nose touched hers and the pair of mesmerising green eyes stared right into mine. Her hand came up and rested on my face, stroking my cheek with her thumb as she looked at me and I pecked her lips softly, not taking my eyes away from hers. I brought my own hands to her face, one cupping her cheek and the other brushing her hair away from it so I could see every inch of her perfect complexion.

'I need you,' she whispered, and I took that as my queue to move into her.

I brought my lips back to hers, kissing her quickly and breathlessly as I slid the head of my dick up and down her slit, feeling how ready she was for me. Tiny groans escaped her mouth into mine and spurred me on even more as I moved faster before caving and pushing myself into her.

'Oh,' she whimpered, her mouth falling open as she kept herself still to allow me to settle inside of her comfortably. I hissed as I felt her wrapping around me tightly until I was as deep as I could go, letting out a deep exhale into her neck as the indescribable feeling of being inside of her overwhelmed me.

'Cal,' she groaned. She didn't need to say another word. I brought my mouth to the skin of her neck and kissed her as I began to ride my dick in and out of her, moving slowly and going deep as I kissed her neck and nibbled her skin, loving the tiny moans coming out of her mouth.

I came back up to kiss her, moving my lips against hers until I felt the urge to fuck her faster and I did so, causing her to break away from our kiss as her mouth fell open and she began to moan out loud. Her eyes opened and met mine, making me press my face to hers, not breaking eye contact as I fucked her harder and faster. I felt no need to flip her over and fuck her from behind whilst smacking her ass like I usually would; I just wanted to simply make love to her whilst looking right into those very eyes. The love of my life was back with me and I just needed to be with her.

'I love you,' she panted against my mouth as I pounded myself into her a little harder and her back already began to arch up.

'I love you more, baby,' I whispered, kissing her again and fucking her as fast as I could without tearing my lips away from hers, feeling myself ready to explode into her.