Namjoon

There's 6 princes. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, And Jin. All whom are brothers. And all in love with the same boy, Taehyung.

__________

Taehyung had been a new working servant for the palace. He was the youngest servant to serve for the royal family.

On his first day he had a tour around the place by a older guy who worked there too. He was shown his bedroom and his own uniform for the job.

After all that it was the afternoon. Tae had headed outside to the garden. He was told to water the plants.

Namjoon had been sitting out in the garden on a bench. He had been holding onto a open book, silently reading.

 He had been holding onto a open book, silently reading

The garden was really big. There was all sorts of colorful flowers, trees, and there was even a pond.

Tae was stunned at how pretty it was. He wished he could just walk around the area and look around for a bit, but he had other things to do. So he grabbed his supples and began to water the plants.

Tae was softly humming a song while working. The cute hums caught Joon's attention.

The prince looked away from his book and up at the new servant.

He wasn't sitting too far from him, so he had a clear view of Tae from the side.

Joon had heard about him earlier along with his brothers, he thought it was odd for someone around his age to take on a job like this. He was too young, where were his parents?

"Hey, you're new." Joon suddenly says out loud, grabbing Tae's attention.

Tae looked over at his direction. "Oh um, Yeah." He responds then looking back at the pretty flowers in front of him, continuing to water them.

Even though it was for a second, Joon had already fell for that pretty face.

"What's your name?" Joon then asks.

"Taehyung." He says.

"I'm Namjoon." The prince responds.

Tae looks over at him, his eyes widen a bit. "N-Namjoon? Prince Namjoon?"

Joon nodded with a small chuckle.

"It's such a pleasure meeting you your majesty!" Tae says pausing his work and bowing in front of him suddenly.

Cute.
Joon thought and smiled at the servant. "My pleasure too."

Tae gave him a smile back before turning back to his work.

It was the first prince he's ran into today. He hadn't met the others yet.

Namjoon wasn't dressed very 'prince like' so he didn't know he was one of the six princes in the palace. He was wearing regular clothes, It's not what Tae expected from a prince.

Joon couldn't keep his eyes off of Tae. He was trying to read his book but he kept looking over at the new boy each time. He didn't know how but, already he was hooked. Maybe it was because he was cute.

Tae had eventually finished.

He was now heading back inside to do his next task but Namjoon stops him suddenly.

"Hey wait!" The prince says and Tae stops before returning inside the building.

"yes?" Tae looked at him.

Namjoon smiled. "Welcome."

Tae smiled brightly. "Thanks. I'm looking forward to working here."

god that boy's smile is so cute. "And I'm looking forward to getting to know you." Namjoon responds, still a smile on his face.

Tae's cheeks blush up a bit. He softly nodded. "I'll see you around." He softly waved at the prince and made his way inside the palace.

Joon watched him leave. He still had that stupid smile on his face. "wow." He says to himself. He's got a small little crush now.