Crushing

Taehyung's eyes widen. He completely froze.

Jimin had his eyes shut while keeping their lips attached to each other. It wasn't until Tae felt the prince's tongue try and make its way inside his mouth that made him push Jimin away.

Tae had broken the kiss by pulling away from him. His whole face was red. He was so confused but also so surprised from Jimin's actions.

Jimin looked down at him. His eyes were full of lust. Taehyung looked so cute underneath him.

His thumb softly caressed the bottom of Tae's lip.

"I've always wondered what you thought of me..." Jimin says.

Tae looked away from his gaze. He wasn't so fond of Jimin. Mainly because he was a dick sometimes. Except today he was acting strange. He really did not expect any of this from him.

"You don't like me do you?" Jimin then asked.

"Get off of me Jimin." Tae demands.

Jimin chuckled. "Don't act like you don't like it."

"I'm serious." Tae says slowly getting himself up from the couch but Jimin just pushes him back down and starts to undo the servant's buttoned up shirt.

"Jimin stop!" Tae whined while pushing his hands away but that wasn't stopping the prince so Tae starts to kick him.

Tae managed to get him away and he immediately gets off the couch.

"What's happening here?!" Namjoon suddenly makes a appearance.

"Joonie!" Tae says rushing over to him.

"darling, what's wrong?" Joon asked as his fingers softly caress Tae's cheek once he approached him.

"J-Jimin..." Tae mumbled silently while looking down.

"Jimin?" Joon questioned, then he looked upfront and saw Jimin standing up from the couch.

Jimin sighs. "Taehyung, get back to work." He acts like if nothing had happened.

Namjoon shakes his head. "he's not going anywhere, what did you do to him?" He asks.

"That's none of your business." Jimin responds. "Tae c'mon, lets go back in the ball room."

Tae looks at Joon. The older prince shook his head, he could tell Jimin had done something and he was up to no good. So Tae stayed there and Namjoon wrapped his arms around him.

"He's not going." Joon says.

Jimin bites his bottom lip in annoyance.

"He's staying with me." Joon added.

Tae had his arms wrapped around Joon too. He felt safe with him in the moment.

 He felt safe with him in the moment