Punished & forgived

- Jungkook's bedroom -

Tae had been sitting up on Jungkook's bed while looking down at his lap. His hands were rubbing against each other in between his thighs. His heart was beating at a rapid pace. He didn't know what to expect. He was nervous.

Jungkook could tell he was. "Hey..." he says softly as his hand goes over Tae's thigh to calm him down. "I'll be gentle."

Taehyung's point of view —

G-Gentle...? Is he trying to fuck me?! I'm not sure if I'm ready for that! I've never ever done this before!

I bit onto my bottom lip. I'm so nervous.

"Gukkie..." I say

"It's daddy." Jungkook corrects me.

Im not going to fucking call you that.
(PFFT SHUT UP TAEHYUNG)

"I don't know if 'fucking me' is a real punishment..." I mumbled shyly.

Jungkook starts laughing.
"I'm not going to fuck you Taehyung."

I sigh from relief.
I really didn't want to lose my virginity like this. Especially with Jungkook...I only met him a week ago. I mean, he's super cute and all...but I want my first time to be special.

Right when I was starting to feel better about the situation, Jungkook decides to say:

"But I could."
Jungkook smirks. "I can make it a punishment."

That's when I decide to get off his bed. "You're not gonna do that." I tell him, now I was feeling a little worried.

Jungkook sighs. "You almost let Yoongi fuck you."

I blushed and shook my head. "No! We weren't planing to go that far!"

Jungkook's tongue pokes the inner part of his cheek in his mouth

Jungkook's tongue pokes the inner part of his cheek in his mouth. He was annoyed, I could tell.

"Whatever you were planning for your stupid punishment, I'm not having it! I'm going back downstairs." I say heading to his door.

But Jungkook quickly blocks it with his body.

"No tae..."
His eyes were big and cute again. They were shining as well, tears were filling up his eyes.
"Hyugie...Don't leave..."

His "Gukkie" persona was back. He knows it was my weakness.

I softly sigh "Gukkie..."

Jungkook stood there, he had the biggest puppy eyes with the cutest pout.

"Okay..." I finally say softly smiling at him a bit. I walk over to him to give him a hug to make him feel better.

But Jungkook picks me up and carries me in his arms.

Then he tosses me onto his bed.

"H-Hey!" I react trying to get away but he just goes over me and keeps my arms pinned against the bed. He was so strong, I couldn't pull away from his grip.