Daddy kink

"Jungkook can't you fucking knock?!" Yoongi raises his voice at the younger. He was annoyed at the fact that his fun with Taehyung was disturbed.

Tae blushed deeply from the awkwardness.

Jungkook's tongue clicks. "What's happening here?" He questioned. He sees Yoongi over Taehyung, their position wasn't quite appropriate. It was making him heated inside.

"That's none of your concern." Yoongi answers.

But that response was making Jungkook even more annoyed. "Taehyung shouldn't you be doing your work?" He then says just trying to quit whatever fun they were having.

"Oh please." Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Now you're just trying to take Tae away from me."

Jungkook's hands clench into a fist. He was trying hard not to snap at Yoongi.

"Aw, is little bunny Kook mad?" Yoongi smirked.

Tae was now pushing himself up from the bed and gently moved Yoongi away from him. "Stop..." he tells him, trying to prevent a fight from starting.

"Tch. He's the one who started it." Yoongi responds.

"Keep talking. I fucking dare you." Jungkook says now walking over to the bed, getting closer to Yoongi. Things were getting serious now.

"What are you gonna do? Hit me?" Yoongi laughed.

Tae quickly got off the bed and stepped in between them. "Stop!" His hands were pressed against their chests to keep the two apart.

"You both are acting like children right now!"

Both Yoongi and Kook stay silent, they were glaring at each other intensely.

Tae turns to look at Jungkook. "Get out of this room."

"What?" Kook looks at him confused.

"You heard me. This fuss won't stop until you leave." Tae says and then he looks over at Yoongi. "I'm going to leave too. He's right, I have work to do..."

Yoongi frowned softly "But Tae-"

"I'm sorry. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Tae says walking out his room.

Jungkook and Yoongi watch him walk out. Then they both looked at each other.

"You lay a hand on him again and I will fucking kill you." Jungkook says in a stern tone.

"Since when is he your fucking property?"
"He treats you like his little brother, good luck winning him over." Yoongi chuckled.

Jungkook could feel his blood boiling again, before he could do anything stupid, he walks out of Yoongi's room and slams his door shut.

Tae was walking down the hall. His hands were holding his head. He was so confused about his feelings. He thought he liked Namjoon, but now Yoongi?

Tae was heading back downstairs until Jungkook suddenly pushes him into a corner.

Kook's arms were against the wall, keeping Tae in between them.

Tae was taken by surprise. "Gukkie?" He softly sighed. "What do you want..."

"What were you thinking? Raising your voice like that to me?" Jungkook asks. His cute big eyes were now giving him a sharp dark glare. He didn't look like his usual bubbly cute self.

"I had to stop you and Yoongi from fighting. I'm sorry Gukkie..." Tae says a little timid. Gukkie was acting a little scary...

"Do you think you're my fucking boss or something?" Jungkook asks, his face was getting closer to Taehyung's.

"I'm sorry...I was just t-trying to prevent a fight from starting..." Tae answers silently.

Jungkook grins softly.

"I think baby boy needs a punishment." Jungkook's hand softly caresses Taehyung's cheek.

Tae's eyes widen. "P-Punishment...?"

Jungkook smirks. That gave Taehyung a idea of what he meant.

Tae blushes. "n-no...gukkie-"

Jungkook's index finger goes over Tae's lips, making him silent. "Shh."

"Call me Daddy instead."

_____________________________

(Sorry if the chapter was short.

I've been updating this story pretty frequently so expect next chapter soon.

I have no life ahshshsjsj in my freetime I just sit down and type.

there might be smut next chapter Oooooo)