Hoseok

Jungkook and Tae stood outside the next bedroom door.

Kook knocks. "open up Hyung! It's me Kookie!"

Tae smiled at how cheerful the younger was.

"Coming!" Hoseok answers from inside his bedroom,  he was making his way to the door.

The door then flies open and Hoseok sees Jungkook standing next to a boy he's never seen before. A rather cute looking boy.

"This is Tae!" Jungkook says. "He's the new servant working for us."

What? No one said he looked this cute.
Hoseok studied Tae's appearance a little too long, it made Tae a little uncomfortable since he noticed the staring.

"Nice to meet you." Tae says bowing his head to be respectful.

"Um, y-yes. Nice to meet you too." Hoseok responds snapping out of the awkward staring.

"I'm helping him out with the laundry." Jungkook says. "Can you hand us your laundry basket?"

Hoseok nodded and walked over to grab his own basket and made his way back over to them. "Here." He handed his basket to Tae since he was empty handed.

"I can help out too if you wan-" Hoseok was cut off by the younger.

"No!"

"we're perfectly fine."

"Right Tae?"

Jungkook says smiling over at the new servant. Obviously he wanted to work alone with him.

"Yeah don't worry, we got it. Thank you though." Tae says smiling at the older prince.

Hoseok nodded as he smiled back at him, even though he wanted to choke the living shit out of Jungkook in that moment for taking his chance.

"Let's go to the next room Gukkie." Tae says walking down to the next bedroom.

Jungkook smiled wide at his new nickname. Before he could follow behind him, he looked over at Hoseok with a dark glare.

"Don't you dare. He's mine." The younger whispers to him.

Hoseok giggled softly. "You wish." he whispered back.

"He will be!" Jungkook whispered loudly while crossing his arms and stomping his foot.

Hoseok roles his eyes, "we'll see about that." He then shuts his door in front of his face.

Fucking dick head. Jungkook kicks his door hard.

It grabbed Tae's attention. He looked at him in confusion.

Jungkook just giggled at him awkwardly, "Brothers, you know...?"

The following rooms were empty, they entered Namjoon's, then Jimin's, then Jin's. Finally the last room was Yoongi's.

Obviously Yoongi was in his room, because he was terribly ill. Maybe he had been accompanied by Jimin since that's where he was heading earlier when they talked.

Both Kook and Tae stood outside his door. Tae softly knocked and says "I'm here for the laundry."

There was silence for a second.

"Door is open..." a raspy low voice answers.