Lollipop

Tae was blushing hard. He's never been this close to someone's dick.

Hoseok's member was standing up and proud, ready to be pleased.

Tae wasn't even sure if he could fit that whole thing in his mouth. He doesn't even know how blowjobs work, he's never done one before.

"Don't be scared." Hoseok chuckled softly while looking down at him. "Pretend it's a lollipop."

Lollipop...
Tae thought.

He then slowly leaned in, giving Hoseok a soft tongue lick over his tip.

Hoseok bites his lip, he was gazing over him.

Tae slowly starts to lick more. One of his hands softly hold onto Hoseok's shaft as he licked his member from bottom to top.

"Your tongue feels so nice princess..." Hoseok praises him as he placed the palm of his hand above Taehyung's head.

Tae had blushed from his comment, but it also made him a lot more confident about this.

He gives him a few more soft kitten licks.

Then he opens up his mouth and slips Hoseok's tip inside.

Tae starts to suck onto it softly before sucking any deeper.

Hoseok groans softly, his hand now gripping onto Tae's hair while watching him.

Tae had began to suck deeper, only because Hoseok's hand was forcing him to.

"Fuck..." The prince's head lays back as he shuts his eyes from the pleasure. His hand was pushing Tae to go faster and deeper with the sucking.

"Mgh..." Tae was sucking too deep. His eyes were teary from Hoseok's member hitting the back of his throat.

The prince stopped pushing his head and began to thrust in his mouth instead. Deep and hard. Still gripping onto Taehyung's hair.

Tae felt like he could suffocate over this. Gurgles and gags could be heard from him, but Hoseok wasn't stopping.

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck..." Hoseok chanted as he got closer to cumming. His head was thrown back and his eyes were shut tight.

Then he finally bursts it all out, inside Taehyung's mouth.

Tae pulls away immediately and starts coughing repeatedly.

After a few coughs, he pants heavily as he rests his back against the wall. He slowly swallows the remaining cum in his mouth.

Hoseok was zipping back his pants. He then squats down to Taehyung's level.

"Sorry princess.." he says softly caressing his cheek. "I couldn't help but fuck that pretty mouth of yours."

Tae looks at him while panting. His cheeks were still bright red. "You went too hard..."

"Your mouth was too good." Hoseok responds as he softly kissed his forehead.

Tae looks down to hide his face from shyness. "Did I do good...?"

Hoseok smiled. "For a first timer, yeah."

"For a first timer..." Tae pouts.

"You did good baby." Hoseok chuckled as he raised his chin and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Tae blushed deeply. He was getting the butterflies again.

"Want me to help you get the dishes done?" Hoseok asks.

"U-Um, that would be nice of you." Tae responds as he got himself up from the ground.

Hoseok also stood back up.
"Also, Taehyung."

"Yeah?" Tae says while walking back to the sink.

"Would you consider dating a prince?" Hoseok suddenly asks.

"Um."

"I'd like to."

Tae answers looking out the window in front of him. Straight where Namjoon was sitting. "But that would be inappropriate..." he says now looking down at the dirty dishes. He grabbed onto a wet sponge and began to clean them.

"Inappropriate?" Hoseok questioned, standing next to him, to help him with the dishes.

"Hobi, when have you ever heard of a prince dating someone like me? It's not even allowed." Tae says.

Hoseok knew that was true. But either way, he'd break rules for Taehyung.
"I don't care. I want you Tae."

Tae blushes. "I'd be fired if they found out we were dating..."

"I won't let it happen." Hoseok says now holding onto his hand while looking over at him.

Tae looks at him, he had a small frown on his face. "I can't..."

"What? Why not...?" Hoseok questioned. He was honestly confused. He thought Taehyung would be down to date him. Especially for everything that just happened.

Tae sighs softly. "I just can't hobi...I'm sorry..." he had the other princes in mind too, but he didn't wanna say.

" he had the other princes in mind too, but he didn't wanna say

Hoseok's expression changed. He looked a little angry.

"I'd rather you say it than dismiss it."

"You like my brothers too don't you."

_________________________

(Sorry if I ruined lollipops for u)

 (Here's a cute gif of Tae and Hobi :)