Confrontation

"Stay with me!"

Namjoon's voice was brittle, he was trying to keep it together. He hurried down the stairs while carrying Taehyung in his arms.

Taehyung was clinging to life as much as he could. But every breath he took was painful.

He just wanted to give up.

"Help!!" The prince shouted. Tears had been pouring out of his eyes making his sight a bit blurry.

Baekhyun and his group of servants bump into him at the stairs.

Baekhyun freezes in his spot. Tears were quick to pile up in his eyes when seeing Taehyung hurt.

"He's dying!!" Namjoon shouts, his lips trembling from crying.

Baekhyun was too much in shock to make any comment or movement.

"SOMEONE HELP HIM!" Namjoon yells at the many servants standing before him.

One person steps through the crowd, revealing themselves.

Hyunmi.

"Someone get the medical materials now!" She demands in a loud voice, and a few rush off to do so.

"Let's take him to the nearest room." She suggests in a softer tone as she hurried down the stairs with Namjoon following behind.

Baekhyun finally snaps. "The rest of you help the princes upstairs!" He says while also going down the steps, wiping the tears off his cheeks and heading towards the room Namjoon and Hyunmi were in.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!" Jimin spits out. His face was full of rage that his veins from inside his skin were visible for how angry he was.

Jungkook was shaking in his silent cries. He was worried Taehyung wouldn't make it and was afraid of his father, how would he react to this mess?

Hoseok had tears rolling down his cheeks but, you could see the anger in his eyes. His hands were clenched tightly into fists.

"Slice that fuckers neck off!! the hell are you waiting for?!" Yoongi shouts at his older brother.

Jin was holding tightly onto the sword. His eyes were narrow and dark while looking over at the guard standing a few feet away from them. The one who had attacked Taehyung.

The guard was just about to pull out his sword until Jin stepped in, shoving his own sword right in front the man's face. "Don't you dare." The prince growled.

The guard gulps and stops his actions from fear of being hurt. He puts both his hands up. "There, please put the sword down..."

"KILL HIM!" Jimin yelled out feeling zero sympathy.

The guard shook his head quickly.
"N-No...please don't..." he begged.

Jin looks at the guard with a dark serious glare. A part of him wanted the bastard to rot in hell already but—

"What the hell happened here?!" The King raises his voice, who had just walked into the scene.

— Taehyung's p.o.v —

Everything around me looks as if it were slow motion, and blurred.

I could tell there's people surrounding me, but their faces aren't clear.

I can't hear very well. It's all just very blurry but also very inaudible.