The start of a mess

"Mm!..." Tae breaks the kiss by pulling away and looks right across from him. He sees the Prince standing right in front of him, keeping him against the wall.

"Y-Yoongi? Geez, you scared me for a second..." Tae says. A small smile grew on his face, relieved to see it was him.

"Sorry baby. I couldn't help it." Yoongi responds. His hands slide down Tae's waist, keeping a close hold of him. "I've been craving those sweet lips of yours."

Tae softly blushes. His arms were cramped against Yoongi's chest since he was pulled closer to him.

He sees the prince leaning in, Tae feels his tummy twist. He just shuts his eyes and waits for Yoongi's lips to meet his.

The other princes were cleaning up after themselves. They were throwing all gift boxes and Christmas wrapping paper into a trash bag right after they finished opening all presents.

"Where's Yoongi?" Hoseok asked suddenly noticing he was gone.

"He said he had to go to the bathroom." Jin responds while stuffing the trash bag with all the ripped wrapping paper covering the floor.

"It's been a while since he's been gone." Jimin comments while cleaning up too.

"Maybe he's just taking a shit." Jungkook says with a giggle.

"Or maybe he used the bathroom excuse and went straight to bed." Jimin responds knowing Yoongi would use excuses a lot.

"Well, I kind of have to use the restroom right now. I'll see if he's in the nearest one." Joon says softly yawning. It was very late and he was feeling very tired. He couldn't wait to go to bed afterwords.

"Make sure to cover your nose before you enter the bathroom. You never know." Jungkook giggled.

"Gross." Jimin sighs.

"Mmm...Yoongi..."

Tae's shirt was fully unbuttoned. Yoongi was kissing all over his neck as his hand slowly trailed down his chest.

Yoongi made the mistake of leaving the bathroom door open. He thought no one would be walking by at this hour but,

Namjoon had been walking nearby. As he got closer to the bathroom, he could hear a familiar tone of voice.

"Tae...?" He questioned, he wasn't sure if it was him, but he was sure the voice coming from the bathroom.

Yoongi softly bites onto Taehyung's skin, ready to mark up what's his. Tae softly moans, clearly enjoying it.

But before all the fun could happen, Namjoon walked in on them.

The prince froze in shock once he saw it was the two of them. Yoongi and Taehyung. Right in that moment, he felt like a dagger just cut through his heart. It was a terrible painful feeling.

Tae had also froze once he saw it was Joon. Yoongi stopped since he heard his footsteps, He turned his head and saw his brother just standing there. He looked lost.

Finally after a awkward silence he spoke. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know this bathroom was taken..." Joon says. But in reality his curiosity got to him, he heard the noises and went to look. But now he wished he didn't.

He felt his stomach ache with pain. He didn't know Taehyung had been seeing Yoongi.

Tae's eyes start to tear up. He wished Namjoon didn't have to see this, but he did. "J-Joonie..."