Listen to his order

(QUESTION — who should Taehyung lose his virginity to? HSHDJDKSJD )

The following day was a regular day for Taehyung and the other servants.

The royal family had just finished having dinner in the dinning room. Taehyung was in charge of rinsing off all their dishes after.

__________________________

Tae had been washing the piles of dishes in the sink alone.

There was a window in front of him slightly open letting a bit of cool breeze through.

From the other side was the garden.

"Hey Tae!" Namjoon's voice was heard from outside the window.

Tae quickly looked up from the dishes and out the window when he heard Namjoon call his name. He opened up the window a bit more and leaned over for a better sight.

 He opened up the window a bit more and leaned over for a better sight

He smiled once he meets eyes with the prince.

Namjoon was on that same bench he would always sit on. He softly waved at the servant. He just wanted to great him.

Tae waved back with a blushing smile.

Namjoon smiled too, then looked back down at the book on his lap.

Tae was still staring though. His hands were pressed against his chest once he leaned away from the window. He had the warmest smile on his face. Namjoon just made him feel so easily lovesick.

Maybe he found his favorite...?

Two hands suddenly crawl over Tae's waist and he almost jumped until he heard that familiar voice.

"Hey princess."

Hoseok's arms then wrap around his waist. He was looking over at Taehyung with a fonding smile.

"Hobi...?" Tae says softly blushing, turning his head over a bit to look at him. "Do you need something?"

Hoseok shook his head. "Thought I could just be with you for a bit. I haven't really gotten some alone time with you."

"Also, you're a lot prettier close up." The prince comments while looking at him in the eyes.

" The prince comments while looking at him in the eyes

"I'm sorry, I'm working. Go hang out with one of your brothers." Tae responds completely ignoring his last comment and looking down at the dishes now. Hobi would be a distraction for him.

Hoseok sighs. "They're all doing their own thing right now. Plus, I wanna be with you. Only you." His arms were wrapped around Tae tightly now.

Hoseok's body was pressed behind Tae's back.

Tae was trying to wiggle out of his grip. "Hobi...I can't hang out right now..."

"You can work. Just let me stay like this." Hoseok responds, nuzzling his face over Taehyung's neck on the side from behind.

Tae's tummy was acting up, mainly for the way Hoseok was holding him and the feeling of the prince's body cramped against his from behind.

But yet, he still tried to escape from his arms. "Please Hobi, I'm just trying to get my work done..." Tae says, shifting his body from side to side as his hands tried to get rid of Hoseok's arms.

"Mm..." Hoseok bites down onto his lip, staying silent.

Tae blushed, he turns to look at him again. "Hmm?"

Tae sees Hoseok looking down. But not at the ground.

Hoseok's eyes were landing exactly on his butt.

Tae blushed deeply. "Why are you looking there?!"

Hoseok licks his lips. "Keep trying to wiggle out. It feels good."

Tae was confused. "What..?" But then it hits.

When trying to escape Hoseok's arms by wiggling out and moving around, his ass was actually grinding over Hoseok's junk.

Tae couldn't control his blushing. How embarrassing.

Then he feels something pointy on his bum.

Tae's eyes widen and he suddenly had the full strength to pull away from him successfully.

Hoseok's hard bulge was clearly visible through his pants. Tae was shocked at how pointy it got.

"Why are you looking down there? You want it?" Hoseok asked, softly smirking.

Tae shook his head quickly and quit the gazing. His lips were pursed shut as his face burned up.

Hoseok walked over to him and Taehyung walked backwards. But the prince managed to corner the servant.

Hoseok's arms were against the wall, keeping Tae in that corner, stuck.

"You caused it." Hoseok says to him.

Tae says nothing. His face was still burning bright red.

"Fix it."

Tae looks down. "I-I..."

"Suck it." Hoseok suddenly says.

Tae hears the sound of his zipper unzip. His tummy was getting all crazy again.

"I haven't done this before..." Tae responds embarrassed while looking over to the side. He was too shy to see Hoseok's friend.

"Don't worry princess. I'm sure you'll be able to pleasure me." Hoseok responds softly caressing Tae's cheek.

"O-Okay..." Tae says silently, looking over at him.

Hoseok gives him a small smile. "kneel down now."

Tae listens. He gets on his knees and swallowed deeply as his eyes land over Hoseok's hands, pulling out his big friend.