arrival

( Titles are so hard to think of KJHDDFHJFSSV sorry for the late update. I've been following BTS's comeback <3 )

"Mm...s-stop..." Tae's trembly hands tried to push both of them away.

Both princes pause once they feel Taehyung's hands trying to stop their actions.

"Something wrong...?" Jungkook asked softly frowning while looking at him.

Tae blushed deeply as he stood up from the bed and began to fix his pants. "I can't do this..."

"It was just going to be a bit of fun..." Jin says taking a hold of Taehyung's hand but Tae was quick to pull his hand away.

"I don't wanna do it..." Tae responds flustered. "I'm going to sleep...." he says turning to the door and then opening it to exit. But once he did, he saw Namjoon standing right before him.

Tae's eyes widen a bit. "J-Joonie..."

"I was wondering where you were. You were taking a while." Joon says softly smiling at him as his hand reached over to his face to softly caress his cheek.

Joon's eyes lowered and noticed the soft faint red marks around Taehyung's neck.

Joon then looked over at Jin and Jungkook who looked suspicious.

"What?" Jungkook raised his voice, noticing that Namjoon was staring for too long.

Joon doesn't comment about it and looks back at Taehyung.

"Lets go to bed." he says taking Tae's hand and walking him back into their bedroom.

Tae was snuggled up against Namjoon.

Joon's arms were wrapped around Taehyung.

The two were in bed cuddling.

"Joonie, do you think your father will let me back in...?" Tae asked.

"He won't have a choice, he will have to. We all want you back." Namjoon answers.

"But what if he won't..." Tae says.

"hey, don't worry." Namjoon's finger removes the hair locks covering Taehyung's face. "I promise you we'll do anything to get you back in the palace. Now get some sleep, tomorrow will be another long day." he leaned in and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

Tae softly smiled and returned a kiss on his cheek. Then he slowly shut his eyes, getting cozy underneath Joon's embrace. "Good night..."

"night." Namjoon had a small smile. His fingers slowly ran through Taehyung's hair as he watched him fall asleep for a bit.

"Time to get up!" Seokjin had flew their bedroom door open and walked in to open the curtain blinds to fill up the room with the sun's shining bright light.

Namjoon softly groaned as he tried covering his eyes with one of his hands. His other arm had been wrapped around Taehyung.

Jin turned to look at the two who were still on the bed. He didn't like the view of them being so close to each other. "Off the bed! We have to keep moving!"

It was almost 5 in the morning. They thought the earlier they left the less trouble they'd have at home.

Namjoon let's out a long sigh, he removed his hand from his face as his eyes tried to adjust to the bright light. "Alright..."