Snitch

"And the very top floor is where the princes have their own individual bedroom." Tae says showing Hyunmi the stairs that lead to the royal hall.

"Whoa..." Hyunmi tried to look over the stairs to spot any of the bedroom doors. "Can we go up there?"

"No." Tae responds. "It's strictly not allowed unless you have something to work on up there."

"Really?" She frowns. "Aw, I really wanted to see the princes." They were the most exciting part of the job.

"You'll get a chance to meet them eventually." Tae says with a smile. "They usually roam around the palace."

Out of nowhere, both Hyunmi and Tae hear one of the bedroom door's from upstairs open and shut. The two look up and see Jimin heading towards the stairs.

"Oh my god...that's..J-Jimin..." Hyunmi says under her breath. She was star struck at the sight of him.

Jimin had been walking down the stairs when he noticed the two standing there. "Good Morning." He says when reaching the last few steps.

"Good Morning." Tae responds as he bows softly.

"Oh um, this is Hyunmi. She's new." He added.

Hyunmi bows right in front of the prince. "It's a pleasure meeting you your highness!"

"My pleasure too." Jimin says. Then he looks over at Tae. "There's a task I have for you. Meet me in my room later." He says and walks off.

Both Tae and Hyunmi watched the prince walk away. "Whoa...he's very pretty..." Hyunmi whispered over to Tae. "But seems kind of cold too..."

Tae softly chuckled. "Yeah, Jimin is like that sometimes. But once you get to know him, he really warms up to you."

"I should take you to your bedroom now."

Hyunmi nodded.

Tae lead the way as she followed behind him.

"Thank you so much for the tour!" Hyunmi says. She was standing in her bedroom holding onto her door handle as Tae stood outside her room.

"Yeah of course." Tae smiled. "If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask me for help. You can always ask anyone else too."

"Thank you." Hyunmi thanks him once more while smiling.

Tae nodded, still a smile on his face. Then he finally walks off to start his own work and so she could start hers too.

___________________________

"So how's the new girl?" Baekyhun asked.

Him and Taehyung were throwing out the trash outside the palace.

"Her name is Hyunmi." Tae says. "She seems very kind. She's very pretty too." He added while throwing a bag of trash into a large trash bin.

"Really? She sounds cute." Baek says throwing some trash into the bin as well.

The two headed back inside when they were done. They both rinsed their hands off before they parted ways to do their other separate jobs.