A royal ball

It's been a week since Tae had been working in the palace.

By now, he was friends with all the workers there and even friends with the princes, though his relationship with Jimin was not the best.

Jimin would still constantly comment rudely about him.

Guess he just didn't like people who were lower than his class. Or so that's what Taehyung thought....

_________________________

Today was a big day.

There was going to be a royal ball. Royal families from around the country were going to attend to get together for this event.

It wasn't until the afternoon when all guests arrived.

________________________

"Taetae"

"Yes!" Tae turned his head over to Baekhyun who called his name. Baek was his closest friend who worked as a servant too.

"Help me pass these out." Baek says picking up two trays of snacks with both hands. "I'll do snacks. You do drinks."

Tae nodded as he slowly tried picking up a tray of glass drinks, he then had the tray rest on the palm of his hand.

"Careful with those." Baek tells him, he knows how clumsy Tae could be sometimes.

"I'll be fine." Tae chuckled.

Baek had headed out to the ballroom as Tae followed behind him. As the two got closer to the room, they could hear the crowd of people and the ball music being played.

"Just go around the area offering drinks to people. When you're done with your first tray you can go back and get the second one to pass around." Baek tells him and makes his way inside the big room.

Tae watched Baek go into the crowd asking anyone if they wanted anything from his tray.

But then his eyes got distracted by the lovely beautiful gowns he saw on every princess. Every single female in that room looked gorgeous.

He took a moment to admire the other princes in the room too. They were all dressed so nice and elegant.

"Hey! Can I take one." A princess approaches Taehyung, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"yes of course!" Tae responds with a smile as she took a drink from his tray.

After receiving a Thank you from her, he made his way into the room and began to walk around the area.

"Drinks! Drinks!" Tae chanted as he walked.

"I'll take one." Hoseok made his way towards him and picked up a drink.

"Oh, hey Hobi!" Tae smiled at him.

"Hey princess." Hoseok responds smiling back as he took a sip from his cup.

"Me? princess?" Tae questioned with a giggle.