Only destiny knows

The king had a sharp glare. "You knew the rules."

"You broke them."

"That's just what happens when you do."

Tae was bitting onto his lip. Preventing himself from crying. He didn't wanna be a crybaby in front of the king. He's cried plenty of times already too.

He was sucking up all of his emotions.

"Okay."

"Can I say my goodbye to everyone before I leave..."

The king sighs and shook his head. "You pack your bags and go."

"Lead him out of the palace." He tells one of the guards standing there so they make sure Taehyung listens.

"Yes your majesty." The guard responds and walks over to Tae.

"You heard him. Get your things ready and I'll be walking you out."

Tae nodded softly at him, but before making his way out, he looked over at the king. "I'm sorry..." he felt so much shame.

The king doesn't say anything.

Tae sees the king's crown placed besides him on his desk. He gazed at it since he felt some odd connection to it. The nightmare he'd get most nights was flashing back into his memory.

The king was also getting a odd feeling just by looking at Tae right now. The boy's eyes were similar to his passed wife's. He shook the thought away though.

there's no way.
"Take him out." The king suddenly says snapping Tae out of his thoughts.

"Wait!—" Tae was pushed by the guard and forced out the room. The door shut behind them.

"Go to your room and start packing." The guard strictly says.

Tae had no choice. He starts walking to his room with the guard following him from behind.

He was really down about having to leave, but he knows now that he should've known better. He knows he did wrong. He just needed a lesson like this to realize.

I'm so disgusted with myself...
Tae had been putting himself down.

Baekhyun was right...
I'm just a nasty whore...

Tae enters his bedroom and the Guard waits for him outside his door.

That's when he starts to cry.

He couldn't hold it anymore and let everything out.

"I really can't do anything..." Tae cried out as he fell to his knees. He really didn't wanna leave.

"If only I listened to baekkie..."

Tae thought it was Baekhyun who reported him. He had no idea it had been Hyunmi.

Tae grabbed onto a backpack he had in the room. He zipped it open and started to stuff some of his clothes and shoes. He didn't have much.