The 3 musketeers

Namjoon was in his bedroom, he was changing into new clothes that were appropriate for the cold winter weather outside.

He was gonna go after Taehyung.

When he was ready, he heads out his door and starts walking down the hall. He was suppose to go alone but then Jungkook spots him.

"Hey!" The younger says out loud.

"Where are you going??"

Namjoon doesn't pause his walk. "Nowhere." He responds as he passed by him. He didn't really feel like saying since he didn't want him to get involved.

"What's going on?!" Jungkook says stopping him by pulling onto the back of Namjoon's coat. "You've been acting so weird lately and now this?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm fine?" Joon responds, turning his head to look at him. He then pulls his coat away from Jungkook's grip and headed towards the stairs.

That didn't stop Jungkook though. He starts following him. "Hyung! What's the hurry?! Did something happen?!"

"ugh." Joon stops midway down the stairs. "Taehyung got kicked out damn it." he says as he turned to look up at him. "Someone reported him."

Jungkook froze from his steps. "K-Kicked out?" He was so shocked to hear that. "But how..."

"I don't have time to explain. I'm going to find him." Namjoon responds finishing down the stairs.

"I'm coming with you!" Jungkook says running down the steps to catch up with him.

—Main entrance door—

"What if they notice we're gone...?" Jungkook asked. The two were standing right in front of the door that lead outside.

"It shouldn't take us too long...I think..." Namjoon responds slowly opening the door, taking a quick peak and seeing the guards guarding the gates.

"what's our excuse?" Jungkook asked.

"Do we need one? They're ordered to listen to us." Namjoon says.

"But Dad will get angry if he knows we're after Taehyung..." Jungkook responds.

Joon sighs. "Like I care. Let's just leave now before anyone sees us." He says.

"Um- Leave?"

Jin's voice was heard from afar. He had heard their talk and now had been walking up to them. "Where the hell are you guys going?"

And since he wouldn't go without a explanation, Namkook had to explain.

"Are you guys crazy? You'll be breaking the rules if you leave without permission especially if it's to save Taehyung after he was kicked out!" Jin tells the two.

"Don't you want him back too?" Jungkook asked, he was thrown off by his older brother's reaction.

"Of course I do. It's just, you guys will get in big trouble..." Jin sighs.

"I can handle his anger, I don't care." Namjoon responds. Jungkook wasn't sure if he could though, he's seen how his father is when he's really angry.

"I'm going after Taehyung. I don't care what problems I'll have to face, at least I'll have him by my side then..." Namjoon says.

Jungkook didn't want that though, nor did Jin. They also wanted Taehyung for themselves too.

Now they're willing to face the consequences.