Jungkook

Tae made his way into his bedroom. He was going to re-check his schedule.

He pulled it out once he got there and read over it.

"All laundry baskets should be picked up from each prince's bedroom...and washed." Tae read out loud. 

That was his next task.

"right. How could I forget." He tells himself as he looked at the sheet a little longer just to remember everything else and drifted back to work.

Tae was walking back upstairs. Hopefully he didn't bump into Jimin again, he was a little timid over that shorty from his attitude.

Once he was back in that hall. He walked all the way down to the right and knocked the door to the very first room.

"yes?" A young voice from inside the bedroom was heard.

"H-Hey, I'm here to take your laundry basket..." Tae responds from outside, he was feeling a little nervous. I mean, this was another prince.

Tae then sees the door open from the inside. There a boy stood. He had a cute charming bunny smile.

"Oh, you're the new servant right?""It's Tae

"It's Tae......" the prince seemed to have forgotten his full name.

"Taehyung." Tae responds with a soft chuckle. "But Tae works too."

"Ah, yes! Taehyung." The boy laughed.
"I'm Jungkook. The youngest out of the six." His hand reached for his.

"Really? How cute." Tae says smiling back and taking his hand to shake it.

Jungkook grew a bit of blush on his cheeks. "Yeah, well come in!" He responds also stepping out of his way.

Tae nodded with a smile and entered his bedroom. It was so huge for one person. His own bedroom couldn't compare at all. He was so stunned at how pretty and rich it looked.

"It's gorgeous." Tae comments as he looked around. his eyes were gazing at every little thing.

The prince looked over at him, he sees Tae's eyes sparkle with admiration. He looked so pretty in that moment.

 He looked so pretty in that moment

Not as much as you.
Jungkook thought while smiling to himself, but he just responds with

"I guess so..."

The prince had then walked over to his desk and sat down on his chair. He was going back to his art. He was working on it before Tae knocked.

Tae had then realized he was there to work and not to admire some prince's bedroom. He now looked for the laundry basket, it wasn't so hard to spot.

He walked to the basket and took hold of it. "This all your laundry right?" Tae asked him before leaving his room.

"Yup!" Jungkook answers, taking a quick glance at Tae, but the glance quickly turned into a gaze.

"You have to take all 6 laundry baskets right? Are you sure you'll be able to do that all on your own?" The prince asked him. He knew it would be hard to carry everything down into the laundry room after. Plus, Taehyung looked like he was already struggling with carrying just one basket.

"I'll be fine! I'll just take yours down into the laundry room and I'll be back for the next one and do the same so it won't be so hard to carry everything at once." Tae tells him.

"But you're making circles that way, it'll take forever." Jungkook comments.

"Don't worry, I'll have plenty of time to get other things done." Tae says giving him a smile.

"No, I'll help you." Jungkook answered.

Tae's eyes widen a bit, he shook his head quickly. "no, It's okay! It's my job, I'll get it done."

"No, I insist." Jungkook says getting off his chair and taking the laundry basket from Tae's hands.

Kook was doing this to be nice, but also because he wanted to spend some time with Taehyung a little longer.

"No, I swear! You don't have to!" Tae says trying to stop him but Jungkook giggled, "why not? We can get to know each other while working together and it'll be fun."

Tae sighs softly, a little smile appears on his face. "Okay then."

"Well, lets go to the next bedroom! Hoseok's." Jungkook says in cheerful tone, now walking out of his bedroom with Tae by his side.